1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Is this a PC product????

1. jigsmom

jigsmom Member

Seems like I am only a go thru for questions!! :rolleyes: Let's not do a show...let's just use her for a question/answer forum!! :confused: Sorry, I degress!!

Anyway, here is her question....I'm sure it is a few yrs old or so, you put it on a soda bottle and pump it a couple of times to keep the coke from going flat but it still goes flat for her.

Is this a previous product and does anyone know if there is still a Use and Care for it for me to share with her???????

Thanks in Advance!!

Jun 1, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Selling since 2006 I haven't ever seen anything like that.

Jun 1, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It was a PC product a long time ago - Fizz Keeper, or something like that was the name of it.

Jun 1, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Yes! At our last cluster meeting (my director combines ours w/ her director), there was a basket filled w/ old PC products. She had one of those new in the package! :D

Jun 1, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yes, the Fizz Keeper. Never used mine, just got rid of it in a garage sale. :)

Jun 1, 2009
  6. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I still have mine - never use it. I did at first though. With 3 kids we don't have pop (IN slang)/soda around long:)!

7. Speaking of "Is this a PC product? Did we once have a butter dish of sorts? I have a lady who saw my tote in the store last week, flagged me down and ask me if I could track one down. Granted I referred her to my website/Outlet knowing it wasn't in the current catty. Anyone know of this product, so I can at least call her and provide 'some' customer service?

8. jigsmom

jigsmom Member

Thanks...I knew I could depend on you!!

Now, does anyone of you that had one still have the Use and Care paper that comes with it??? Could you email me a copy??? babywings...do you think your director might could get a copy of the one that is NIP?????

I am sorry to be a problem!! :eek:

Jun 1, 2009
  9. jigsmom

jigsmom Member

Bump back up to see if anyone has "Use and Care" for this product!!

Jun 2, 2009
  10. babywings76

I'll e-mail her and check. Sorry, I didn't see your post till just now.

Jun 2, 2009
  11. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I don't remember this product coming w/a Use and Care guide. I got it way back in 1992.

12. babywings76

I just heard back. Here's what she wrote:

That product is soooo old, I can't believe someone is complaining about it now. The size of soda bottles has probably changed or else her product has just worn out. I might have the PIG on it somewhere, but, it's, truthfully, not worth searching for it. It could be anywhere!

Jun 3, 2009
  13. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I have one at home somewhere but I'm at work so I can't check... Is there a rubber gasket inside that? Rubber deteriorates over time so if there is one, that might be a way for air to escape. If not, I'm guessing the mechanism that pumps the pressure isn't built to last forever!

Jun 3, 2009
  14. jigsmom

jigsmom Member

Thanks ladies. Amanda, I agree it is probably not worth looking for it. I am just going to reply back about the age and bottle thing. Joy, thanks but I wouldn't really worry about looking. I appreciate the thought!!

Jun 3, 2009
Have something to add?