• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Pampered Chef Product????

In summary, it seems like the person is only a go-through for questions. There may not be a use or care guide for this product anymore, and the mechanism that pumps the pressure may not last forever.
jigsmom
Seems like I am only a go thru for questions!! :rolleyes: Let's not do a show...let's just use her for a question/answer forum!! :confused: Sorry, I degress!!

Anyway, here is her question....I'm sure it is a few yrs old or so, you put it on a soda bottle and pump it a couple of times to keep the coke from going flat but it still goes flat for her.

Is this a previous product and does anyone know if there is still a Use and Care for it for me to share with her???????

Thanks in Advance!!

Selling since 2006 I haven't ever seen anything like that.

It was a PC product a long time ago - Fizz Keeper, or something like that was the name of it.

Yes! At our last cluster meeting (my director combines ours w/ her director), there was a basket filled w/ old PC products. She had one of those new in the package! :D

Yes, the Fizz Keeper. Never used mine, just got rid of it in a garage sale. :)

I still have mine - never use it. I did at first though. With 3 kids we don't have pop (IN slang)/soda around long:)!

Speaking of "Is this a PC product? Did we once have a butter dish of sorts? I have a lady who saw my tote in the store last week, flagged me down and ask me if I could track one down. Granted I referred her to my website/Outlet knowing it wasn't in the current catty. Anyone know of this product, so I can at least call her and provide 'some' customer service?

Thanks...I knew I could depend on you!!

Now, does anyone of you that had one still have the Use and Care paper that comes with it??? Could you email me a copy??? babywings...do you think your director might could get a copy of the one that is NIP?????

I am sorry to be a problem!! :eek:

Bump back up to see if anyone has "Use and Care" for this product!!

I'll e-mail her and check. Sorry, I didn't see your post till just now.

I don't remember this product coming w/a Use and Care guide. I got it way back in 1992.

I just heard back. Here's what she wrote:That product is soooo old, I can't believe someone is complaining about it now. The size of soda bottles has probably changed or else her product has just worn out. I might have the PIG on it somewhere, but, it's, truthfully, not worth searching for it. It could be anywhere!

I have one at home somewhere but I'm at work so I can't check... Is there a rubber gasket inside that? Rubber deteriorates over time so if there is one, that might be a way for air to escape. If not, I'm guessing the mechanism that pumps the pressure isn't built to last forever!

Thanks ladies. Amanda, I agree it is probably not worth looking for it. I am just going to reply back about the age and bottle thing. Joy, thanks but I wouldn't really worry about looking. I appreciate the thought!!

1. Is this product made by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all products sold by Pampered Chef are exclusive to the brand and are created and curated by our team of experts.

2. How can I tell if a product is from Pampered Chef?

All Pampered Chef products will have the official logo and branding on the packaging and/or the product itself. You can also check the product listing on our official website to ensure its authenticity.

3. Are Pampered Chef products only sold through consultants?

While we primarily sell our products through independent consultants, they can also be purchased directly from our website or through select retail partners.

4. Can I find Pampered Chef products in stores?

Some of our products may be available in select retail stores, but the majority of our products are only available through our independent consultants or our website.

5. Are Pampered Chef products guaranteed?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Alanna1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • amy07