• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Good Time to Return to Pampered Chef?

In summary, Janet G. from Des Moines, Iowa thinks that now is the perfect time to join PC because of the economic situation and people's desire to cook at home more. She recommends signing up before 3/31 to get the half-off kit.
janetgia
Hello all - I'm Janet G. from Des Moines, Iowa. I've been a PC consultant twice in my life, and am thinking that maybe "third time's a charm" as far as really making a most sincere go at it. I am ready to sign on with a director I just met at a show hosted by a friend, but would really like to have your honest assessment of whether *now* is a good time to sign on, economically speaking.

I've read a few of the posts here talking about how difficult March has been so far, but of course several of you had very strong months leading up to it. I know that the economic situation is making people leery of big-ticket purchases, but it seems like the business opportunity might be an easier sell with the potential for extra income. (My own motivation has very little to do with money - I just LOVE doing kitchen shows! I guess it feeds my "performance gene" or something - LOL But, I do wonder if getting bookings is a HUGE problem right now - or a minor one.)

Anyway, please share your thoughts either here or via private message if you prefer. Thanks!!

Janet G. in Iowa

My March is awesome! I just had a show this afternoon and walked away with $960 in orders and more to come!

I think that now is the perfect time to join (or rejoin) PC. People are eating at restaurants less and are eating at home more. They want ideas to get them in and out of the kitchen quickly and to also have delicious meals that don't hurt the budget....we can help them with that!

Go for it - you have nothing to lose!

Last edited:
Hey, I used to be a Janet G., but now I'm a Janet S.Did you see about the promo about getting your kit half-off?

Linda and Janet, thanks for your replies. I did see the March promo for the kit - I'd be delighted to sign up before 3/31 - in fact I think I will be submitting my agreement this week. I was just wondering about qualifying for the discount within 30 days. It sounds like it wouldn't be impossible - just would need to work at it! (I CAN DO IT!! LOL)

Janet in Iowa

Best of luck to you. Do you have a great Director around that area who you can sign back up under? I agree that now is a great ime to start and I have been busier this year then last at this time.

I am finding sales no are different. I have found more people at shows and hanging out more. And more people joining. We have a great product, reasonably priced, and something for everyone!
Attitude, attitude, attitude!! oh yeah Fun, Fun, Fun!!

I think I DO have a great director, thank you - I attended one of her shows and once again I was drawn to just how much FUN she was having... does it sound silly to say that my reason for doing this is primarily because of the reaction she was getting from the guests? I WANT TO BE THE PERSON giving them all that great info, making them ooo and ahhh... maybe I should go fight crime or something, I seem to want to be the HERO! LOL

- Janet

janetgia said:
I think I DO have a great director, thank you - I attended one of her shows and once again I was drawn to just how much FUN she was having... does it sound silly to say that my reason for doing this is primarily because of the reaction she was getting from the guests? I WANT TO BE THE PERSON giving them all that great info, making them ooo and ahhh... maybe I should go fight crime or something, I seem to want to be the HERO! LOL

- Janet

It sounds like you would have a lot of fun with your shows!

Although I love the income - I also do it because I LOVE the Show!

YES!! It is an amazing time to join!! I think those who do not feel like working the business are the ones who use the economy as an excuse. I might make some people mad with that comment, but it is the truth!

Bookings are up, show attendance is up, per order amt MIGHT be a bit down, but because of attendance, I do not see a difference. It is SUPER easy to sell big ticket items right now with the idea that people are cooking at home more and that is something they will have forever, instead of $69 down the drain for an hour of eating out at a restaurant.

Just follow what the company gives us, don't reinvent the wheel, and follow their training. It is awesome and a great time for us.

It is so cool to be a consultant right now! Especially working to earn the all-expense trip for 4 to Disney World, all the FREE products, extra income starting April 1st.

Plus, it's an awesome time to help people...our meals for about $2 per serving; power cooking to save time in kitchen for busy people, etc really make a difference!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Personally, I think this is the perfect time to start up!!! I agree with Trish that the budget friendly cooking is a draw, and we have the right tools to bring people back around the table too. My sales have been their best in 5 years (Jan. & Feb.) and so far March is just as good. I just got on the phone Thursday and got another show for March, so it is soooo doable!!! You just have to have the right attitude and be excited - which honey, it sounds like you have it all!!! Best of luck to you!

Sure appreciate all the feedback, thank you!

1. Is now a good time to return to Pampered Chef?

It depends on your individual circumstances. We are always excited to welcome back former consultants, but it's important to evaluate if now is the right time for you to return. Consider your availability, financial goals, and commitment to the business before making a decision.

2. How has Pampered Chef changed since I left?

Since you left, Pampered Chef has launched new products, updated our compensation plan, and expanded our online presence. We also offer more training and support for our consultants, making it easier to run a successful business. We would be happy to provide more specific information based on when you were last a consultant.

3. Will I have to start over as a new consultant?

No, you will not have to start over. As a former consultant, you can reactivate your account and keep your previous achievements and downline. However, you may need to update your products and training to stay current with the company.

4. What are the benefits of returning to Pampered Chef?

Returning to Pampered Chef means rejoining a supportive community of consultants, gaining access to new products and training, and having the opportunity to earn income through sales and team building. You also have the potential to earn recognition and rewards for your hard work.

5. How do I go about returning to Pampered Chef?

To return to Pampered Chef, you can contact your former consultant or reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will guide you through the reactivation process and help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey once again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Trudie32