1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Is there REALLY no Sept recruiting special?

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

What's up? No recruiting special for Sept, or are they just making us wait? :confused: Sheesh!

Sep 1, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

They've had a few this summer- so maybe they are skipping a month. I think they do that now and then.

Sep 1, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Well since I have one lead that seems really promising, there won't be one! he he...

I'm thinking it will be in the newswire this afternoon if there is one.

4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Yeah, we don't always have a recruiting special. There wasn't one in May either.

Sep 1, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Hmmmm... for some reason I had though there was one every month this year. Oh well! Thanks :)

Sep 1, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Nope, there is not one all the time. And if there is one, they usually don't announce it too far in advance.

There are still plenty of reasons to join PC at any time of the year--the incentives usually just light a fire under OUR butts to do what we should already be doing!

Sep 1, 2009
  7. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Member Gold Member

Sometimes they announce them after the month has started. Maybe that will happen in Sept.

Have something to add?