• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there REALLY no Sept recruiting special?

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
What's up? No recruiting special for Sept, or are they just making us wait? :confused: Sheesh!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
They've had a few this summer- so maybe they are skipping a month. I think they do that now and then.

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
Well since I have one lead that seems really promising, there won't be one! he he...

I'm thinking it will be in the newswire this afternoon if there is one.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Yeah, we don't always have a recruiting special. There wasn't one in May either.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Hmmmm... for some reason I had though there was one every month this year. Oh well! Thanks :)

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Nope, there is not one all the time. And if there is one, they usually don't announce it too far in advance.

There are still plenty of reasons to join PC at any time of the year--the incentives usually just light a fire under OUR butts to do what we should already be doing!

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
Sometimes they announce them after the month has started. Maybe that will happen in Sept.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Hi
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies