• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

View Supplies: See Pics of Supply Order List Items

In summary, the supply order list includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as non-kitchen items like aprons and cookbooks. It can be customized to fit individual cooking needs and may also have discounts or promotions available. Delivery time for the items is typically 5-7 business days and returns or exchanges can be made within 30 days of purchase.
ChefErin
Is there anywhere that we can actually see pictures of the items on the supply order list? Some of the things sound great and worth it to the business, but I'd like to be able to see real pictures of what I'm considering.

Re: Supplies
ChefErin said:
Is there anywhere that we can actually see pictures of the items on the supply order list? Some of the things sound great and worth it to the business, but I'd like to be able to see real pictures of what I'm considering.

There is a doc with explainations and pics of supplies in the download section of cc.

Re: Suppliesawesome, thanks!

Re: SuppliesDoes anyone know what the TWIXIT clip container looks like? Is it useful? I looked on CC, but there is no picture of it (only of the paperwork/forms).
Trying to decide if I need one!
TIA!
Jen:rolleyes:

Re: SuppliesIt's a clear plastic jar with twist off lid you can get at at 99c store ! :)

Re: Supplies
heat123 said:
It's a clear plastic jar with twist off lid you can get at at 99c store ! :)

Thanks! That helps! :D

What items are included in the supply order list?

The supply order list includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and baking sheets. It also includes some non-kitchen items like aprons and cookbooks.

Can I customize my supply order list?

Yes, you can customize your supply order list by selecting the items you need for your cooking needs. You can also add or remove items as needed.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the supply order list items?

Yes, we often offer discounts or promotions on our supply order list items. Please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How long does it take for the supply order list items to be delivered?

The delivery time for supply order list items may vary depending on your location, but it typically takes 5-7 business days for the items to be shipped and delivered.

Can I return or exchange items from the supply order list?

Yes, you can return or exchange any items from the supply order list within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • brewejen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • pamperedchef.em