• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Anyone Out There That Love's Schwan's as Much as I Do?

In summary, the conversation is about Schwann's, a food delivery service that offers a wide variety of frozen foods. The participants discuss their love for Schwann's products and share their favorite items, such as frozen vegetables, fish, and ice cream. They also mention how the Schwann's driver has become a part of their community and share amusing stories involving him. Some participants mention not being able to justify the prices of Schwann's products, while others praise the quality and taste. Overall, the conversation highlights the popularity and satisfaction with Schwann's products.
Jamie's Money
Is there anyone out there that love's Schwan's as much as I do?
Their stuff is so good!!! Plus I have a great driver/salesman. It helps that I knew him before he worked for them though.
I used to give him hassle over the prices of some things, but after comparing the ingredients........their stuff is just awesome. I haven't tried everything though....I'm no that obsessed! But so far I haven't tried something I don't like.
What are some of your favorites?

Never heard of it...what is it?

It's a food delivery service is the best way to describe it. Basically it's a big yellow truck that drives around neighborhoods (kinda like the ice cream truck) and sells food. Everything comes frozen. They have every kind of food you can think of. They usually come every other week. And they always have specials. You should check out their website at all the great stuff!
SCHWAN'S®: Fine Frozen Foods Delivery Service, Online Grocery Shopping & Home Food Delivery

Haven't bought Schwan's in years but LOVED them. Finally couldn't justify the price so we stopped. I loved the cookie dough, my husband loved the mini deep dish pizzas.

My favorite Schwan's story is when I was 9 months pregnant with my son I found a salamander in the house. I screamed and quickly put a trash can over it. I called my husband and every other man I could think of to come and get it out of the house. No one was available. Just then the Schwan man came to the door. I said, "I'll buy anything you want if you'll come and get this thing out of my house." He laughed, scooped it up, and took it outside. I bought ALOT of ice cream and pizza that day!! :)

I LOVE Schwan's - but not for the same reasons that most people love them!

They have the BEST frozen vegetables in the world! Their Sweet Corn (both on the cob and off) is the sweetest! I love their Broccoli, California Blend, Mediterranean Blend, Green Beans, Peas, Sugar Snap Peas......

We also like their frozen yogurt, and their fish. The Blue Hake is a very good, and versatile white fish, and the price is comparable to what I would pay for fish in the store.

I just ordered their steaks as a treat for when we go camping - we don't eat it often, but DH loves to grill steak when we camp - and theirs is exceptional.

Sounds good, wish we had a Schwans!

We have that around here, but I"ve never ordered. I know neighbors who have and their guy stopped by not too long ago to get us on board. I need to get a freezer chest first because there's no way I'd have room in my freezer. With that and Market Day, I REALLY need to get one of those freezer chests.

Is it some of their meats I've heard good things about? Oh we did have the ice cream because the guy dropped off a sample. Holy cow was that good. It also may have been good because it's been YEARS since I've had real ice cream. We've been doing the frozen yogurt/low fat ice cream for years.

MMm schwans! There is the greatest icecream they do in the summer called "Summer's Dream" its soooooooo gooooood!

Schwann's is really good! They are based in a small town about 1/2 south of me. Love their stuff!

My funny Schwann's story... I was doing a party & the Schwann's man came to get the host's order. He came in & joined the party for a few minutes! He loves our products & is doing a party for me this summer when he gets moved into his new house. :) He said I did great on my demo (he filled out a dpds) and also said I was very cheery! LOL

pamperedbecky said:
We have that around here, but I"ve never ordered. I know neighbors who have and their guy stopped by not too long ago to get us on board. I need to get a freezer chest first because there's no way I'd have room in my freezer. With that and Market Day, I REALLY need to get one of those freezer chests.

Is it some of their meats I've heard good things about? Oh we did have the ice cream because the guy dropped off a sample. Holy cow was that good. It also may have been good because it's been YEARS since I've had real ice cream. We've been doing the frozen yogurt/low fat ice cream for years.

They do have really good meat. Top US grade. We only get the "real" ice cream when the Harvest Treat Ice Cream (I think that's what it's called!) is out in the Fall (Pumpkin ice cream with caramel and nut crunchie swirls....mmmmmm!) But we get their Frozen Yogurt all the time, and we all love it - it's the best - and they have all kinds of great flavors. Just got the lemon crunch frozen yogurt!

They're yummy but I can't justify the cost now. With gas at almost $4.50 here, something's gotta go...

schwann'sI was just talking to my Director about my show on Friday and mentioned Schwann's. The hostess gets food from there. She took something out of the freezer and I asked about it. It was a vacuum sealed package with 2 halves of an avocado and some spices and herbs in it. She defrosted it in the microwave, mushed it in the bag, clipped the edge, and squeezed it into a bowl - easy guacamole.

We love Schwan's around here as well. I l ike their broccoli, ice cream, push ups, bread, Apple Cherry Berry Drink, fruit bars. They are a little pricey, but if you watch it, there can be some good deals!

I just got hooked on schwan's a few months ago. I bought a chest freezer a couple days ago, I've been saying I needed one for a while anyway! I mostly just get veggies from them. I like the ones that have potatoes in the mix! I LOVE the cream cheese wontons, and the battered corn nuggets. I get mini corn dogs for the girls, great snack or quick lunch. We got Strawberry Daquari Sorbet last time and it is SO good.

I don't order the meat in general, but I do get the Flat Iron Steaks sometimes. They are SO good and we can't find flat iron's here.

Nique said:
I just got hooked on schwan's a few months ago. I bought a chest freezer a couple days ago, I've been saying I needed one for a while anyway! I mostly just get veggies from them. I like the ones that have potatoes in the mix! I LOVE the cream cheese wontons, and the battered corn nuggets. I get mini corn dogs for the girls, great snack or quick lunch. We got Strawberry Daquari Sorbet last time and it is SO good.

I don't order the meat in general, but I do get the Flat Iron Steaks sometimes. They are SO good and we can't find flat iron's here.

I almost got that - but decided on the Triple Lemon Yogurt instead.....I'll have to get it before summer is over!

I have the raspberry swirl frozen yogurt now, and it is so yummy! Very smooth and creamy.

We also got the special this time which was the black angus burgers. I can't wait to BBQ them.

One of my faves that I keep in the freezer all the time is the popcorn chicken. DS who is 2 loves them. And I put them in salads all the time. They are all white meat, not fat or gristle.
And my other new favorite discovery is the Southern Biscuits! OHMYGOSH! They are the best. My driver says that's the most popular. He sells at least 15-20 bags per week.

Jamie's Money said:
Is there anyone out there that love's Schwan's as much as I do?
Their stuff is so good!!! Plus I have a great driver/salesman. It helps that I knew him before he worked for them though.
I used to give him hassle over the prices of some things, but after comparing the ingredients........their stuff is just awesome. I haven't tried everything though....I'm no that obsessed! But so far I haven't tried something I don't like.
What are some of your favorites?

Aside from the fact that my favorite thing about Schwann's is that 99% of their delievery guys are TOTAL Eye Candy... I love their icecream cones with the chocolate on the inside of the cone. Seriously- nothing else really matters as far as I'm concerned! ;) Those drumstick icecream cones are the best! :)

Kitchen2u said:
They're yummy but I can't justify the cost now. With gas at almost $4.50 here, something's gotta go...

Did you know that the Chinese are drilling for oil 64 miles off the FLORIDA COAST? Yep- foreign countries are allowed to drill for oil on US land, but we aren't! What's wrong with that?!?!

Okay sorry for the hijack, I just had to share that. I guess they found about a couple hundred billion barrels of oil under North Dakota recently- but we aren't allowed to drill there either (and I bet that you didn't hear about that, or didn't know that- for whatever reason it's being kept quiet) and it would be enough to make the US fuel and energy independent for a VERY, VERY long time. I guess this oil under North Dakota is so wonderful that it would need very minimal refining because for some reason it's already darn close to being as refined as we need it to be!

Okay, I apologize AGAIN for the hijack.

Friend in Santa Maria CA introduced me to their 'fish nuggets' in fish tacos. VERY good. Very very good!

I order every two weeks! My usual is the baguettes, bread dough, tater tots and dogzert (yep I buy Ollie dog ice cream....). We like to try something new every time.

While there are alot of things from Schwans that I LOVE!!! For most things I just cannot justify the cost.

I agree on the veggies too. Their Frozen corn is the BEST!!! Makes Green Giant taste like cardboard.

DH and I love Schwan's. Their food is just as good as their ice cream. Best frozen chicken nuggets you'll find (bake 'em on a stone and they are nice and crispy) and we actually had them for lunch today. :) We also like their sliced beef and mashed potatoes dinner ~ tastes homemade. I have tried several items and loved every one of them. The cheesy broccoli chicken meal is great, too. You just pour it in a skillet and let it heat through.

Also, for you ice cream lovers :love: , my Schwan's man told me a few weeks ago that their premium ice cream is made with more cream than their regular ice cream. And their sherbert's have the maximum allowed cream in them, so they taste better than all the other brands. That's why all their ice creams taste so good!!

Boy, I miss their Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. :(

We love their boneless porkchops (usually we each 1/2 each) and their ice cream. Tried their pizza twice-didn't like them.

Sorry our guy is not the good looken. His wife was to do a party about year ago and hasn't yet.

Ann R.

aried said:
We love their boneless porkchops (usually we each 1/2 each) and their ice cream. Tried their pizza twice-didn't like them.

Sorry our guy is not the good looken. His wife was to do a party about year ago and hasn't yet.

Ann R.

We don't like their pizza either.

We have 2 guys, Jamie & Caleb - they share the route - and they are both young, cute, and really nice guys(they always give Micah some kind of ice cream treat when they come).......one is thinking about buying cookware (or at least telling his wife about it!)

I love schwansAnd my schwans man. He's the best.

Here's a list of my family favorites:

Breakfast mini pizza's
Cream Cheese wontons
Carmel Parfait Cups
Pot pies
Monster Cookies
5 cheese spinach puff pastries
French Toast sticks
Sirlion Steaks (incredible!)
Gold Nugget Bars
Season Stuffed Chicken breast
bow tie pasta and veggies
Any of their veggies
Spinach and artichoke mini bread bowls.
Pizza snack rolls.

One of my downline leaders recruited her Schwans guy... he's a riot. LOL.
Did you know they work lots of hours on a commission scale? They had good garlic cheese biscuits back when I was a customer. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
I almost got that - but decided on the Triple Lemon Yogurt instead.....I'll have to get it before summer is over!
That is my favorite! I bought a carton last week. DS loves their Chicken Fries. They have great stuff.

1. What is Schwan's and why do people love it?

Schwan's is a food delivery service that offers a wide variety of frozen meals and desserts. People love it because of its convenience, high-quality products, and customizable delivery options.

2. How does Schwan's compare to other food delivery services?

Schwan's stands out from other food delivery services because of its focus on frozen meals and desserts. This allows for longer shelf life and more convenient meal planning. Additionally, Schwan's offers a wider range of products and customizable delivery options compared to other services.

3. Are there any healthy options available from Schwan's?

Yes, Schwan's offers a variety of healthy options such as lean proteins, vegetables, and whole grain products. They also have a partnership with Weight Watchers, offering a selection of their endorsed products.

4. Can I order Schwan's products through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef and Schwan's are separate companies. However, you can purchase Schwan's products through their website or by phone.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts available for Schwan's products?

Yes, Schwan's offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year. You can sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on these offers, or check their website for current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Shawnna