• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Another Special for New Recruits as of 3/1

In summary, the current special for new recruits as of 3/1 is a $500 signing bonus after completing basic training and AIT. In addition to this, new recruits will also receive a monthly housing allowance and GI Bill benefits for education. This special is available for all branches of the military and is subject to change without notice. There may be certain qualifications and requirements to receive the special, so it is best to consult with a recruiter for more information.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I see that if you sign up between Jan 1 and Feb 28, you have the chance to earn the new PC executive skillet.

is there a special that starts after Feb 28? thanks

(and is there a particular phrase for this so I can search the forums in the future?)

Recruiting SpecialsJessica,

They have not announced a special for new recruits for March. There may be something come out yet but they don't have something every month and there is a good chance there will not be. However you will still have a chance to earn cookware up through the end of May even if you don't sign up in February. You just wouldn't get the Family Skillet special for qualifying by March 31st.

Hope this helps!

Michele

yes!I saw in the e-mail they sent us about the new blurbs being added in March for our websites that new recruits will get the 3 tiered stand, 2 med. bowls and 2 med. squares. Not too shabby :)

Here you goHere is a flyer of what you get if you join in March.

Attachments

• march join.pdf
    131 KB · Views: 587
Thank you for posting that Cynthia! I'm putting host packets together right now and really wanted the flyer for that!! Thanks!! :)

ThanksThanks for the info. You mentioned this came in an email? When was that sent out and what other things are getting added to the website? I must have missed an email somewhere!

:) We got 3 e-mails in one day and the e-mail even stated June specials. It's in the e-mail titled "UPDATE - Personal Web Site Scripts and Images".
HTH!!!

No problemYour welcome. Glad I could help.

thank you very much!

1. What is the current special for new recruits as of 3/1?

The current special for new recruits as of 3/1 is a $500 signing bonus after completing basic training and AIT.

2. Are there any additional benefits for new recruits as of 3/1?

In addition to the $500 signing bonus, new recruits as of 3/1 will also receive a monthly housing allowance and GI Bill benefits for education.

3. Is the special for new recruits as of 3/1 available for all branches of the military?

Yes, the special for new recruits as of 3/1 is available for all branches of the military, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.

4. How long is the special for new recruits as of 3/1 available?

The special for new recruits as of 3/1 is available for a limited time only and is subject to change without notice. It is best to contact a recruiter for more information.

5. Are there any qualifications or requirements for the special for new recruits as of 3/1?

Yes, there may be certain qualifications and requirements to receive the special for new recruits as of 3/1. These may vary depending on the branch of the military and specific job role. It is best to consult with a recruiter for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Malinda Klein