• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Downline Status: How to Confirm Hold on Submitted Shows

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a full product catalog on their website and through consultants, as well as virtual or in-person cooking demonstrations and instructional videos. Customers can also find reviews for each product on the website and consult with their consultant for personal experiences. Current promotions and deals can also be viewed on the website or through a consultant, and customers can use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate the nearest consultant for assistance.
Jennie4PC
Is there a way to see if one of your down lines shows have been put on hold? One of my down line said she was submitting a show on the 30th and it is not there, and it is not in July. I did call her and left a message cause I want to help her out if she submitted it and its on hold.

No, there's not, and it's very frustrating. I wish that TL's would get notification of team members shows on hold.

My Director thought that I did, so she wasn't notifying me - and I have 2 team members who don't have internet access at home, so they didn't know they had shows on hold.

So now, when I have a team member who submits a show, and I don't see it come across on my stats, I call or email my Director to find out.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your down line is experiencing some trouble with her show submission. One way to check if a show has been put on hold is to log into your account and go to your "My Shows" section. From there, you can see the status of all your shows, including if any are on hold. If your down line's show is not listed there, it's possible that she may have encountered an issue while submitting it.I think it's great that you reached out to her to offer your assistance. Hopefully, she will get back to you soon and you can work together to figure out what may have happened with her submission. In the meantime, you can also try contacting the company's customer service for further assistance.Best of luck to you and your down line!

Is There a Way to See....

1. Can I see a list of all the products offered by Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can view our full product catalog on our website or through a consultant. Our catalog features all of our current products, including new releases and seasonal items.

2. Is there a way to see a demonstration of how to use Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our consultants offer virtual or in-person cooking demonstrations to showcase the functionality and features of our products. You can also find instructional videos and recipes on our website.

3. Can I see reviews of Pampered Chef products before making a purchase?

Yes, you can find reviews from other customers on our website for each product. You can also ask your consultant for their personal experience with the product.

4. Is there a way to see the current promotions and deals available?

Yes, you can view our current promotions on our website or through a consultant. We frequently offer discounts, bundles, and free gifts with purchase.

5. Can I see the closest Pampered Chef consultant near me?

Yes, you can use our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to locate a consultant near you. You can also attend a local cooking show or reach out to a consultant directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • finley1991