1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Is there a new consultant agreement?

1. linojackie

linojackie Member

Since they changed the career plan, is there a new consultant agreement? I believe I have a couple old ones, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't a new one.

Apr 16, 2009
  2. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

I am curious about this too. All I have are the old ones since I just joined in Jan. I sure hope not since I am getting ready to sign my first recruit soon.

Apr 16, 2009
  3. linojackie

linojackie Member

I just had her sign it and if they need a new one I can get her to sign that too. Didn't want to waste time and let her get away! hehe;)

Apr 16, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I have old ones still, but before I rush out and buy new ones (I'll get them on my next supply)- I figured I'd do what they suggest on the training cd's....direct them to the website to fill out their official agreement anyway. Or am I missing something here?

Apr 16, 2009
  5. linojackie

linojackie Member

I had her do that too, but I wanted her to fill out the agreement so I have her address and all that information too.

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?