• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Mix up on Cc or Am I Going Crazy?

In summary, if you notice any charges on your credit card statement that you do not recognize, it is possible that there may be a mix up or technical error. Please contact our customer service team for assistance. If you suspect that your credit card information has been stolen or compromised, please report the issue to our customer service team immediately. If you need to dispute a charge on your credit card statement, please provide relevant information and reach out to our customer service team for guidance.
dawn424383
I just tried to log on to CC (three separate times, actually) and the Canadian CC keeps opening up. On the sign-in screen it says "For U.S. Consultants" and my consultant number and e-mail address pop up correctly, but after entering my password, it goes to the Canadian site. How strange is that? Is any one else having this problem or is it just me?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

I just tried it and it worked fine for me Dawn. Try restarting your computer. I was having a few problems with CC the other day and when I restarted my computer everything was fine.

I also just logged in without any problems.

I signed on this morning and everything is fine now. Who knows what was going on here last night. I didn't even know we could get on the Canadian site. It was kind of fun to browse their CC and check out their specials and etc. since it is a little different from ours. Oh well, back to normal today!

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Being Canadian I'm glad you could look at our site, I wish I could get a look at yours. I noticed that they just changed the site from November specials to December's. This is probably where the glitch happened.

I'm glad all is well again.

1. Is there a mix up on my credit card statement?

It is possible that there may be a mix up on your credit card statement if there are charges that you do not recognize. If this is the case, please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you in resolving the issue.

2. Why are there duplicate charges on my credit card?

If you notice duplicate charges on your credit card, it could be due to a technical error or a glitch in the system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and encourage you to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Did someone steal my credit card information?

At Pampered Chef, we take the security of our customers' information very seriously. If you suspect that your credit card information has been stolen, please contact our customer service team immediately to report the issue and take necessary steps to protect your account.

4. Why am I seeing charges for items I didn't purchase?

If you are seeing charges for items that you did not purchase, it is possible that your credit card information may have been compromised. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can investigate the issue and assist you in resolving it.

5. How can I dispute a charge on my credit card statement?

If you need to dispute a charge on your credit card statement, please contact our customer service team and they will guide you through the process. It is important to provide any relevant information or documentation to support your dispute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawn424383
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
srg252001
  • dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dawn424383