• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Invitation Size Mail Out?

In summary, the recommended invitation size for a Pampered Chef mail out is 5.5" x 8.5" and it is important to use high-quality cardstock or paper with a weight of at least 80 lbs. While there are no strict design guidelines, it is recommended to keep the design simple and use Pampered Chef branding. The number of invitations to order will depend on the size of the guest list, with at least 10-15 extra invitations recommended and bulk ordering available for larger guest lists.
rsmpta
I am looking for some quick ideas to mail out to potential customers to peak their curosity to have a show or at least call me about purchasing something.....anyone know of anything pc sells.....or a cool nifty letter I haven't seen yet!!??

THanks!

merrill has a post card that says something about i have a new business and want you to host a show.

pamperedchefpowers said:
merrill has a post card that says something about i have a new business and want you to host a show.

merill has lots of awesome stuff don't they:) It all really looks professional too! Fairly reasonable prices also.

1. What size invitations should I use for a Pampered Chef mail out?

The recommended invitation size for a Pampered Chef mail out is 5.5" x 8.5". This size fits perfectly into our standard envelopes and allows for all the necessary information to be included without looking cluttered.

2. Can I use a different size invitation for my Pampered Chef mail out?

While we recommend using the standard size of 5.5" x 8.5", you are welcome to use a different size as long as it fits into our standard envelopes. Keep in mind that using a larger or smaller size may affect the overall look and design of your invitation.

3. What type of paper should I use for my Pampered Chef invitations?

We recommend using a high-quality cardstock or paper with a weight of at least 80 lbs. This will ensure that your invitations feel sturdy and professional. Avoid using thin or flimsy paper, as it may not hold up well during the mailing process.

4. Are there any design guidelines for Pampered Chef invitations?

While there are no strict guidelines, we recommend keeping the design of your invitations simple and clean. This will make it easier for your guests to read and understand the information. We also suggest using Pampered Chef branding, such as our logo or color scheme, to make the invitations easily recognizable.

5. How many invitations should I order for my Pampered Chef mail out?

The number of invitations you should order will depend on the size of your guest list. We recommend ordering at least 10-15 extra invitations in case of any last-minute additions or mistakes. If you have a large guest list, you may want to consider ordering in bulk to save on costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christiepchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KarensChefsClub