• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Super Success Kit Worth the Money

In summary, you can't get the Super Success Kit from Merrill with the 4 different pictures on the cards. You can get the kit with your home address printed on the cards, but you are uncomfortable with that.
Kimberlymmj
Why can't I change the picture on the card

I think it is if your going to order any part of that from them.

The Super Success Kit from Merrill? Those business cards come in a set of 500 with 4 different pictures on them, in a standard assortment. You can't substitute a photo of you.

where can you find this kit?

It's on Merrill. I'm not sure if you can change it but they print your home address on the business cards. I don't like that idea at all! I am very uncomfortable with the idea that anywhere my business card goes, my address is out in public!

I think you can have that eliminated from the cards. Check to make sure but I think that is possible.

pcchefjane said:
It's on Merrill. I'm not sure if you can change it but they print your home address on the business cards. I don't like that idea at all! I am very uncomfortable with the idea that anywhere my business card goes, my address is out in public!

Yes, you can take it off!

Oh okay. When my new Recruit ordered hers, it automatically put that in which bothered me! I'd love to just put in my email, phone, and website like I do on the ones I print myself!

I put my PO box on it instead of my house address.

I just bought it myself. I'm liking the stamp and FINALLY having business cards to hand out is nice. HOWEVER, the name tag I still haven't received. I wanted to try their cards and get their stamp any way, so I thought why not just get the name tag as well. It might be nice for working boothes at least. I do agree with Kasey, if you are planning to order any one part of it, it is worth it.

WORTH IT! ~princessmeshelle~ My name tag took a while as well. I called to check on it and they said it was typical. I had it within a week.

I vote for worth it too!! I still have 1/3 of the biz cards from when I ordered 2 years ago! (yes that's either good or bad...) :D I ended up with two name badges because one got lost in the mail and then finally came. I woudl say it's worth it to get things rolling for your new biz. Good Luck on deciding!

I really thought I would use business cards more than I do. I have left piles at local businesses, but when I meet someone in person, I would rather hand them a mini catalog with a recipe card (available on the supply order form) tucked inside. Of course I label each with my info!

I give a business card to every guest at my shows, with their receipt. Cards may be separated from the receipts, but they usually fall to the bottom of a purse, to be rediscovered later. And from there, they're sometimes filed. I figure that the more copies of my info I give customers, the more likely they are to be able to find one when they need it.

chefann said:
I give a business card to every guest at my shows, with their receipt. Cards may be separated from the receipts, but they usually fall to the bottom of a purse, to be rediscovered later. And from there, they're sometimes filed. I figure that the more copies of my info I give customers, the more likely they are to be able to find one when they need it.

Hm, now that's a good idea Ann! I may have to use up all of my Vista print freebies with my orders and guests! :):thumbup:

I also give them to each guest. I make brownie bites using the mini muffin pan. I place 4 in a clear bag (from Michaels), fold the the bag over, and staple business card to it. I then arrange them in a cute basket or something of the sorts that goes with the theme. Guests seem to like it.

I'd post a pic, but I have no clue how to do it!

1. Is the Super Success Kit necessary for success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the Super Success Kit is not necessary for success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is designed to help you start your business off on the right foot and provide you with some essential tools and resources, but it is not a requirement for success.

2. What does the Super Success Kit include?

The Super Success Kit includes business supplies such as order forms, catalogs, and marketing materials, as well as training materials, product samples, and a rolling tote to carry everything in. It also includes a 30-day trial of our website and personalization tools.

3. How much does the Super Success Kit cost?

The cost of the Super Success Kit varies depending on the current promotion and your location. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

4. Can I purchase the Super Success Kit after I have already started my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can purchase the Super Success Kit at any time during your Pampered Chef career. However, it is recommended to purchase it at the beginning to take advantage of all the resources and tools it provides.

5. Can I return the Super Success Kit if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can return the Super Success Kit within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, as long as it is in its original condition. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Lisa821
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies