1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Is the Super Success Kit worth the money

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

Why can't I change the picture on the card

Mar 17, 2009
  2. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I think it is if your going to order any part of that from them.

Mar 17, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The Super Success Kit from Merrill? Those business cards come in a set of 500 with 4 different pictures on them, in a standard assortment. You can't substitute a photo of you.

Mar 17, 2009
  4. where can you find this kit?

Mar 19, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

It's on Merrill. I'm not sure if you can change it but they print your home address on the business cards. I don't like that idea at all! I am very uncomfortable with the idea that anywhere my business card goes, my address is out in public!

Mar 19, 2009
  6. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

I think you can have that eliminated from the cards. Check to make sure but I think that is possible.

Mar 19, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, you can take it off!

Mar 19, 2009
  8. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Oh okay. When my new Recruit ordered hers, it automatically put that in which bothered me! I'd love to just put in my email, phone, and website like I do on the ones I print myself!

Mar 19, 2009
  9. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I put my PO box on it instead of my house address.

Mar 19, 2009
  10. I just bought it myself. I'm liking the stamp and FINALLY having business cards to hand out is nice. HOWEVER, the name tag I still haven't received. I wanted to try their cards and get their stamp any way, so I thought why not just get the name tag as well. It might be nice for working boothes at least. I do agree with Kasey, if you are planning to order any one part of it, it is worth it.

11. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

WORTH IT!

~princessmeshelle~ My name tag took a while as well. I called to check on it and they said it was typical. I had it within a week.

Mar 20, 2009
  12. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

I vote for worth it too!! I still have 1/3 of the biz cards from when I ordered 2 years ago! (yes that's either good or bad...) :D I ended up with two name badges because one got lost in the mail and then finally came. I woudl say it's worth it to get things rolling for your new biz. Good Luck on deciding!

Mar 20, 2009
  13. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I really thought I would use business cards more than I do. I have left piles at local businesses, but when I meet someone in person, I would rather hand them a mini catalog with a recipe card (available on the supply order form) tucked inside. Of course I label each with my info!

14. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I give a business card to every guest at my shows, with their receipt. Cards may be separated from the receipts, but they usually fall to the bottom of a purse, to be rediscovered later. And from there, they're sometimes filed. I figure that the more copies of my info I give customers, the more likely they are to be able to find one when they need it.

Mar 20, 2009
  15. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Hm, now that's a good idea Ann! I may have to use up all of my Vista print freebies with my orders and guests! :):thumbup:

Mar 20, 2009
  16. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

I also give them to each guest. I make brownie bites using the mini muffin pan. I place 4 in a clear bag (from Michaels), fold the the bag over, and staple business card to it. I then arrange them in a cute basket or something of the sorts that goes with the theme. Guests seem to like it.

I'd post a pic, but I have no clue how to do it!

Mar 20, 2009
Have something to add?