• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Newsletter Worth It? Hear from Those Who Use It

In summary, people seem to like the PC newsletter, but have different opinions on how much editing they are willing to do before it becomes too cookie-cutter. Some pay for it while others do not. Both options have pros and cons.
cochef
Gold Member
I have been hearing that things are better with the PC newsletter. For those of you who use it, do you agree? Since I am being charged for it, I need to decide if it's worth it instead of another service. Thanks for your input.

I just switched to it last month. I was very pleased. I had a nice open and click rate-much higher than before. It's free (with PWS subscription), so I figure I should really just simplify things and take advantage of what PC offers us. Plus, I figure that when the new website and everything goes into effect, it's going to be really nice to add people as contacts and check mark that they want the newsletter. I'm all for reducing costs and time spent on all the extras. ;)

That's encouraging :)

I love it. Every month I have people that contact me from the newsletter. They just hit "reply" and email me their questions or needs. And, it tells me who's looking at what. It's something I really don't have to think about, plan for, etc. It just goes out! Love that, 1 less thing to do.

I use ConstantContact right now and like it. I can attach pdf files, which I definitely do now. My concern with the PC newsletter is how much you can edit it? Can you? There are certainly things that I advertise with my business and certain things I don't. There are times that I don't do home shows b/c of other obligations I have...so it's catalog shows only. I don't want my newsletter to indicate otherwise. I do like the look of it though.

I love the look of the PC newsletter, but I switched AWAY from it. The HO newsletter is great if you do PC full-time. I don't. The HO newsletter focuses on THIS month. I do 1-2 shows a month on average and like having upcoming specials in my newsletter. HO only puts the current one.

Also, my newsletter has a lot of tips, tricks, and recipes. (I know the HO one has recipes too.) Another thing I like about mine is that I get a mid-month outlet reminder to send out. I pay $5 a month for my newsletter. I think it's worth the price. If I wanted to do the HO newsletter and her outlet only newsletter, I could. That is $2.50 a month.

I pay $2.50 a month for mine. I hate the HO newsletter ... it is so cookie-cutter and leaves me no space to promote upcoming events, etc. (I usually do this in the Host of the Month spot because the prior month often has no host to highlight.) I also don't want to be bothered with adding people to my contacts. Once we get the New Web I hope to God in Heaven we can transfer those contacts another way or that the newsletter improves.

What is the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter is a monthly publication that is sent out to customers and consultants of Pampered Chef. It contains useful tips, recipes, and information about new products and promotions.

How often is the Pampered Chef Newsletter sent out?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions sent out for holiday promotions or other important updates.

What type of content can I expect to find in the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter includes a variety of content such as recipes, cooking tips, product demonstrations, and information about upcoming events and promotions. It is designed to keep customers and consultants informed and inspired in the kitchen.

Is there a cost to receive the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

No, the Pampered Chef Newsletter is completely free for both customers and consultants. It is a valuable resource that is offered as a perk of being a part of the Pampered Chef community.

How do I sign up to receive the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

If you are a customer, you can sign up to receive the Pampered Chef Newsletter through your consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and subscribing to the newsletter. Consultants automatically receive the newsletter as part of their business resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl