• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Newsletter Going Out Today From Our Websites? or Is

In summary, the conversation is about the eNewsletter and its distribution. Some individuals have already received it, while others found it in their spam folder. There are concerns about cleaning up the customer list and the difficulty of deleting customers from the list. One person suggests trying to do it through P3 and updating the website, but there is uncertainty about whether it will work. The conversation ends with a hope for a solution to be found.
otisbg
Gold Member
Is the Newsletter going out today from our websites? or is it:confused: next week?

Re: eNewsletterToday - mine's already out. Although I found my copy of it in my spam folder. :(

Re: eNewsletter
ChefBeckyD said:
Today - mine's already out. Although I found my copy of it in my spam folder. :(

Yes, me too. Imagine how many on our distribution lists found theirs in the junk mail!!

Re: eNewsletteroh nooo..I didnt even get mine - who knows where it is, if it was sent already or still in the que

Re: eNewsletterI've been trying to clean up my customer list for the newsletter so that when I have legit addresses to add, I know it's getting to people that want it. I'm disappointed in the way to delete the customers on the list. Unless I'm doing something wrong, you have to do them individually AND if you are on page say...10 of the customer list, after deleting ONE, it takes you back to the first customer on page ONE!!! Waste of time.

yankfan24 said:
I've been trying to clean up my customer list for the newsletter so that when I have legit addresses to add, I know it's getting to people that want it. I'm disappointed in the way to delete the customers on the list. Unless I'm doing something wrong, you have to do them individually AND if you are on page say...10 of the customer list, after deleting ONE, it takes you back to the first customer on page ONE!!! Waste of time.

Have you tried doing it in P3 and then updating your website from there? I don't know if that would work or not, maybe someone else will have some insight!

mountainmama74 said:
Have you tried doing it in P3 and then updating your website from there? I don't know if that would work or not, maybe someone else will have some insight!

I think, if I remember right, when I first started doing it, the instructions say that once the guests are in the newsletter list, they have to be deleted from there. If you delete from P3, it won't delete them from CC. I hope that I'm wrong, or someone has another suggestion.

1. Is the newsletter going out today from our websites?

At Pampered Chef, we send out our newsletters from our websites on a regular schedule. However, there may be instances where the newsletter is delayed due to technical difficulties or other unforeseen circumstances.

2. When can I expect to receive the newsletter from your website?

Our newsletters are typically sent out on a weekly basis, but the exact day may vary. You can check your inbox or our website's homepage for the latest newsletter updates.

3. How do I sign up to receive the newsletter from Pampered Chef?

To sign up for our newsletter, simply go to our website and scroll to the bottom of the homepage. You will see a section where you can enter your email address to subscribe. Alternatively, you can also sign up for our newsletter during the checkout process when making a purchase.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in the newsletter by updating your preferences in your account settings. You can choose to receive only specific types of content, such as recipes or promotions, or you can opt out of receiving the newsletter altogether.

5. I haven't received the newsletter in a while, what should I do?

If you haven't received our newsletter in a while, there may be a few reasons for this. First, please check your spam or junk folder to see if the newsletter has been redirected there. If not, you may need to update your email address in your account settings to ensure you are receiving our newsletters. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates