• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Free Round Covered Baker Automatically Added?

In summary, the Free Round Covered Baker is a promotional ceramic baking dish that is included with select purchases from a specific brand or retailer. It may be automatically added to your purchase, but it is best to double check before completing your purchase. The requirements for receiving the Free Round Covered Baker may vary and it cannot be exchanged for a different item. Its availability for international purchases may also vary. It is recommended to check the terms and conditions of the promotion or contact customer service for more information.
DebPC
Staff member
I'll be sending in shows in the next couple of days that qualify for the free baker. Will they automatically include it or do we have to do something special?

I've just closed 4. So I hope so too!

I would think that if there was no little icon at the bottom or within the show somewhere (like you see with the Host Benefits, or Guest specials, etc), then it should. And if it does not, you get on the phone! :) They can't argue with the date of shows, now can they.

I received an order yesterday and got the round covered baker in the order, I didn't have to do anything special.

Yes, it's automatically added.

I wonder if they will be discontinuing that Round Covered Baker? Seems like a generous give away and a way to get rid of a lot of them.

1. What is the Free Round Covered Baker?

The Free Round Covered Baker is a ceramic baking dish that is included with select purchases from a specific brand or retailer.

2. Is the Free Round Covered Baker automatically added to my purchase?

In most cases, the Free Round Covered Baker will be automatically added to your purchase as long as it meets the requirements set by the brand or retailer. However, it is always best to double check before completing your purchase.

3. How do I know if my purchase qualifies for the Free Round Covered Baker?

The requirements for receiving the Free Round Covered Baker may vary depending on the brand or retailer. It is recommended to check the terms and conditions of the promotion, or contact customer service for more information.

4. Can I choose a different item instead of the Free Round Covered Baker?

Unfortunately, the Free Round Covered Baker is a promotional item that cannot be exchanged for a different item. If you do not wish to receive the Free Round Covered Baker, it is best to opt out of the promotion before completing your purchase.

5. Is the Free Round Covered Baker available for international purchases?

The availability of the Free Round Covered Baker may vary depending on the brand or retailer. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the promotion or contact customer service for more information regarding international purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • sarahlegare