• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Shipping on the Rise for Fall? Learn More Here.

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of shipping costs and methods for a business. The individuals in the conversation have had varying experiences with both FedEx and UPS, but it seems that shipping prices have not increased for the fall. One person mentions that their FedEx driver took the extra step to cover packages in the rain, while others have had issues with FedEx. One individual also mentions having to delete the $4 flat rate shipping charge due to a military postal regulation. Others express frustration with the situation.
Jess_K
haven't ran accross it yet.. but is shipping increasing for the fall?

thanks!

Nope.

I hate length requirements.

And they're returning to $4.00 shipping being pre-printed on the receipts!

GREAT! I've had sooooo many women mixed up.....:confused:

I wish we would have returned to UPS!!!

jrstephens said:

Uh oh!!!
canofworms.gif

jrstephens said:
Me, too. But I'm still happy that the shipping didn't go up.

I have had good service with FedEx. I mean, I've had a couple of issues, but UPS has pi$$ed me off a time or two as well, so I think the score's even over here!

Luckily I haven't had any problems with FedEx yet, I keep my fingers crossed. I have noticed that things get here in 4 days instead of 5 now.

My fedex guy covered my packages while they were out in the rain. Didn't bother to cover the bottom, so the bottom was soaked.
DOH!!

krzymomof4 said:
My fedex guy covered my packages while they were out in the rain. Didn't bother to cover the bottom, so the bottom was soaked.
DOH!!

We're giving him credit for the thought, though, right?

I haven't had any problems with FedEx, but my sister director just 10 miles away has had lots. I think it really really really depends on your driver.

We HAVE to ship direct to individual customers here, due to a military postal regulation. (You can't receive goods for others via your military address.)

So, I have to delete the $4 flat rate shipping charge from everything!!

angmillar said:
We HAVE to ship direct to individual customers here, due to a military postal regulation. (You can't receive goods for others via your military address.)

So, I have to delete the $4 flat rate shipping charge from everything!!

What a bummer

1. Why is shipping increasing?

Shipping costs are influenced by a variety of factors such as fuel prices, carrier fees, and packaging materials. As these costs rise, it can result in an increase in shipping rates.

2. How much will shipping increase?

The exact amount of the shipping increase may vary depending on the weight and dimensions of the package, as well as the destination and shipping service selected. Please refer to the shipping calculator during checkout for the most accurate shipping cost.

3. Is there a way to avoid the shipping increase?

Unfortunately, we have no control over the shipping fees charged by our carriers. However, you may consider purchasing items in bulk or taking advantage of free shipping promotions to help offset the cost.

4. Will the shipping increase affect international orders?

Yes, the shipping increase may also apply to international orders. The exact amount may vary depending on the shipping service and destination.

5. Can I track my order to see the shipping cost?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package and view the shipping cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
Replies
Views
Skippylouwho
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224