• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Sellathon in June or July This Year?

In summary, there is confusion and uncertainty about the timing of the Sellathon event this year, with some thinking it may be in June and others believing it will be in July. Sellathon is an opportunity for consultants to earn new products for free before they are officially launched. Requirements vary but typically involve submitting shows and reaching certain sales levels. The event is usually followed by a Spring or Fall Launch where the new products are revealed. However, this year there will not be a Fall Launch run by the company, and instead, local directors will organize events. There was also a mix-up with an email stating that Sellathon would be in June, which was actually meant for PC Great Britain.
DebPC
Staff member
I think it's June this year- but I couldn't find anything on it in the new marketing materials at last nights meeting.

I thought June was earning free registration for Sizzle. I haven't seen anything on it yet, so I am counting on July.

I thought they usually did it the same month as the extra credit promo (the one in July where hosts can get an extra $100). I'm hoping that's when it is, everyone has been booking parties for July...

They seem to be changing it up the last year or two.....since they haven't said anything, I'm thinking July. I wish they would at least give us a heads up when they are changing things around. There communication the last few years seems to be lacking.

It's most likely July like last year. I think they wait to the last minute as possible so we all book each month as full as possible and don't push people off to fill the SAT/FFA month.

From a relative newbie, what is Sellathon?

ConniePC said:
From a relative newbie, what is Sellathon?
It used to be called Sell A Thon, but lately they've been calling it Free For All.Every 6 months PC comes out with new products. Before they announce what they are, they give us an opportunity to earn them for free. The requirements change sometimes, but usually there are "levels" to it. Submit 2 shows and you earn a few things, submit $1500 and earn some more, submit $3000 and get even more, submit $6000 and get almost everything. Then sometimes there's a bonus item you can get if you recruit someone, I think. Then at a Spring or Fall Launch (this year there isn't a Fall Launch run by HO, your local directors are supposed to have an event or something), they will reveal what the new products are and what levels earned what.

Ok so I must have dreamed it was June. I'm sure we would have heard something by now if it was.

I got an email saying that it was in June, but the email was meant for PC Great Britain...so now I know that theirs is in June. :) Actually, they are lucky, because the email said it was in June&July, so they have a two month window to earn the new products.

Hmmm- am I an English clairvoyant or just wrong?

HAHA Deb! No - I later got an email apologizing and stating that I'd gotten the email by mistake. I was told to disregard the info in the email. :)

1. Is Sellathon happening in June or July this year?

Sellathon is scheduled to take place in July this year. The exact date may vary depending on location, so be sure to check with your consultant for the specific date.

2. Can I still participate in Sellathon if I missed the June or July event?

Unfortunately, Sellathon is only held once a year in June or July. However, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products through your consultant or online anytime.

3. What is the purpose of Sellathon?

Sellathon is a month-long event where consultants can earn rewards and incentives for meeting certain sales goals. It also provides an opportunity for customers to purchase exclusive products and bundles.

4. How can I find out about special deals and promotions during Sellathon?

Your consultant will keep you updated on all the special deals and promotions during Sellathon. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for any announcements.

5. Can I host a Sellathon party for my friends and family?

Absolutely! Hosting a Sellathon party is a great way to earn even more rewards and incentives. Contact your consultant to schedule a party during Sellathon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • clshirk