• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Personal Websites Worth the Cost for Pampered Chef Consultants?

In summary, the conversation discusses the worth of having a personal website for Pampered Chef business. Some people have had success with their websites, especially with out of town orders and making it easier for hosts to invite others to place orders. Others have expressed disappointment with the new web policy, but point out that there are ways to use the website without violating the policies. The cost of the website is $72 for 12 months, which can easily be covered by just one $20 order a month. Overall, the general consensus is that the website is worth the investment and it is believed that Pampered Chef may announce something regarding websites at the upcoming Leadership Conference.
Nickmadmom
I was wondering if you think the personal website it worth the cost? Has it helped your Pampered Chef business? Just your thoughts. Thank you.

Tara

Thank you. I am new to this site.

Tara :)

WowWhat a response. :eek:

I personally love my website and it has helped my hosts with out of town orders and such. Many of my hosts are computer savy; thus, they love being able to do e-invites and being able to give people my website to order. This makes my host's job easier. No delivering catalogs, calling and picking up orders. Now all they have to do is give their friends and family the website and call to see if they placed their order.

I am sure that you saw on those other links that many people are dissappointed with the new web policy, but there are many ways to use your website without violating these policies!

Another thing to consider is it costs $72 for 12 months. That is $6 a month. I only need to get one $20 order a month at my Director's commission to pay for the website. Not too bad of an investment!

Hope this helps! :D

I love my website too. Although not all hosts use it, the ones who do definitely get more orders that I don't think they otherwise would have. It makes it SO easy for them to invite their out of town friends and family to take a look and place an order. If there wasn't an easy way for them to do this like just log onto my website, I don't think hosts would be going out of their way to tell the out of town people about it. Plus, I have had a few individual orders lately from people who were referred to my website by their friends who are customers of mine.

I definitely think it's worth it! Although some of the new policies aren't my favorite, in the end I really feel PC is trying to look out for its consultants as best they can. You're not going to be able to please everybody all the time. Plus, I have a feeling something regarding websites will be announced at Leadership Conference that is bound to help our business. Obviously there seems to be an emphasis on websites lately, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's going on. :)

1. Is having a personal website worth the investment?

The answer to this question depends on your specific goals and needs. If you are a business owner, having a personal website can be a valuable tool for promoting your products or services and reaching a wider audience. It also allows you to have a professional online presence and build credibility. However, if you are simply looking to have a personal website for blogging or sharing information, it may not be worth the investment.

2. Can a personal website help me build my brand?

Yes, having a personal website can definitely help you build your brand. Your website can serve as a hub for all your online presence, including social media accounts and professional profiles. It also allows you to showcase your skills, experience, and accomplishments, helping you stand out in your industry.

3. Do I need technical skills to create and maintain a personal website?

Not necessarily. While having some technical knowledge can be helpful, there are many user-friendly website builders and platforms available that make it easy for anyone to create and maintain a website. You can also hire a professional web designer to help you if needed.

4. How often should I update my personal website?

This ultimately depends on your goals and the purpose of your website. If you are using it for business, it's important to update it regularly with new products, services, and information. For personal websites, updating it every few months with new blog posts or updated information is typically sufficient.

5. Can a personal website help me attract potential clients or customers?

Absolutely! Having a personal website can help you reach a wider audience and showcase your skills, products, or services. It also allows potential clients or customers to learn more about you and your business before making a purchase or hiring your services. It can also serve as a way for them to contact you directly, making it easier for them to do business with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies