• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef Still Worth It?

In summary, the conversation discusses the experiences of a consultant with a direct sales company called Pampered Chef. The consultant initially joined in 2010 under a friend's upline and had a positive experience until her friend left the company. She then tried again with a different upline but had a terrible experience and did not even go through with a launch party. The consultant misses the community and excitement around Pampered Chef, but has found support and resources through online groups and forums. Others in the conversation suggest finding a different upline and share their positive experiences with their own upline and team. The conversation also touches on the importance of having a supportive team and the benefits of constantly replenishable products in a multi-level marketing business. Some consultants
chefashleigh
I started as PC consultant in 2010 under a family friend. She was great. Her upline was okay, but really kinda turned me off from really going deep. The upline above her was quiet and I never interacted with her. Last year, I decided to try again under the old upline (my friend is long gone with the company). It was terrible from the start and I didn't even go through with a launch party. I miss how things were and the excitement and fun around PC and the parties.Is it worth it to come back under a different upline? I've seen some things that PC is not what it used to be. I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on this.

I love PC and my upline. What I don't get from them, I dig and find on my own with different FB groups, forums such as this, and PC website. I feel it is definitely worth it!!! I have 4 recruits under me at this time and can't wait to see my team and business grow!

Barbara Mitchem said:
I love PC and my upline. What I don't get from them, I dig and find on my own with different FB groups, forums such as this, and PC website. I feel it is definitely worth it!!! I have 4 recruits under me at this time and can't wait to see my team and business grow!
It wasn't that they were unsupportive. I can handle that. I'm used to going things on my own. The director the last time I tried signing up harassed my husband. I didn't feel that was okay. He became totally unsupportive after that. (Who would blame him?) I just remember when the community was amazing and it was always exciting. :)

I would interview different directors in your area. Be up front with them and tell them you experiences and ask to come to a meeting. You know what your looking for, go out and find it.

HI. I think a different upline would be helpful. can you find the upline that is above the one you joined? my upline is very active and we do things with her upline as well.

My advice? If you're going to make money at a multi level marketing business, go with a line that needs constant replenishment. Such as, Gold Canyon Candles or ColorStreet Nails. You buy one knife from Pampered Chef, you don't need that knife ever again.I did enjoy learning about cooking techniques and good tools while I was a consultant.Good tools are important- a carpenter needing a specific drill bit, or an auto mechanic needing a special torque wrench, is no different from a cook needing a specific knife, cutter, time saving device for quick meal prep.I sold a lot of stuff naming those male-dominated fields (carpenter/mechanic) to husbands who didn't understand, and didn't want their spouse to spend money on kitchen tools. They finally understood their wives might want to cook more, instead of getting takeout.Or have a shop fix the car, or fix the window rot - their equivalent to takeout.

Last edited:
I waited two years before I joined, and I am glad I did. I love My Director! She is so supportive and she helped me all the way when I became a director. She always has an encouraging word when I am frustrated, even when she was tired and frustrated. I think if you have a supportive Upline and supportive team, it is truly worth it. We are family because we want everyone on our team to succeed. We have monthly team meetings for those who can attend and an online one for those who can’t or in a different state. I don’t think I would have had this kind of experience if I didn’t have the kind of team and Uplines that I have now.

This may make you laugh, or cringe, but I have had 2 uplines! When I first began my unpline was moving away and we didn't do any shows together and when I asked for coaching she told me to just go through the online training. I fizzled out after a few months and just kept up with the minimum monthly orders for years. Finally I just gave it up and moved on. Then, out of the blue my old upline's upline director called me and we chatted about what was missing and why I was so unhappy. She convinced me to sign back on and try with her and I'm glad I did. Now about the community part, the ladies in our group have been so supportive and fantastic, sharing information, graphics, and offering help whenever they can. Yes, we're all online with each other but that doesn't stop us from having plenty of laughs and fun. I do have 6 recruits underneath me and not all of them are interested in the closeness that others are and unfortunately they probably will walk away in a few months but three are all in and we do group messaging and call each other regularly to see what we can do to help each other. We even admin each other's parties in case one of us gets sick or our computer goes on the fritz so that our clients don't feel that we're not there for them. When we ask perspective recruits to join our family we're not joking, we are really like our own little family with extended relatives that we actually talk to lol. Good luck in whatever you choose going forward! Best wishes!

1. Is Pampered Chef still relevant in today's market?

Yes, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and continues to thrive in the direct sales industry. The company offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products that are in demand by home cooks and professional chefs alike.

2. Is it easy to make money with Pampered Chef?

Like any direct sales business, your success with Pampered Chef will depend on your dedication, hard work, and ability to network and sell products. However, the company provides ample support, training, and incentives for its consultants to help them succeed in their business.

3. Are Pampered Chef products worth the price?

Pampered Chef takes pride in its high-quality and long-lasting products. Many customers have reported that their Pampered Chef products have lasted for years and are worth the investment. Additionally, the company offers a satisfaction guarantee, so if a customer is not happy with their purchase, they can return it for a full refund.

4. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, Pampered Chef still offers the opportunity to host a party and earn free products and discounts. However, with the rise of social media, the company also offers virtual parties, making it easier for consultants and hosts to reach a wider audience and increase their sales.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out in the direct sales industry due to its focus on high-quality products, strong customer relationships, and commitment to giving back through its charitable arm, Pampered Chef Helps. The company also offers a flexible business opportunity with no monthly sales quotas, making it attractive for those looking to earn extra income on their own terms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg