• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookies at the Holiday Fair: Ethical Selling?

In summary, "Cookies at the Holiday Fair: Ethical Selling" is a seasonal event hosted by Pampered Chef where independent consultants can sell baked goods to raise funds for a charity. Consultants can participate by signing up through their dashboard, selecting a charity, and promoting and collecting orders for their baked goods. A variety of baked goods are allowed, but food safety guidelines and permits must be followed. Payment can be collected at the time of order or at the event, and proceeds will be donated to the chosen charity. Consultants are responsible for donating the proceeds and providing proof of donation to Pampered Chef.
sunnygirl in nd
To count a holiday fair as a cooking show if I made cookies before the fair and brought them there? I told them I made the cookies with the press but didn't actually make them there. I spent about $15 on the ingredients and then passed them out as free samples. I don't want to do anything unethical. I sold $300 and was going to put it under my name. It's the difference between $25 of free stuff or $40.

You cooked. You showed. Ergo, it's a cooking show.

Seriously, you spent money on ingredients and went to the effort to produce a product to be consumed, so you should be able to count it as a show. A catalog show does not involve purchasing ingredients to be prepared, that's why the FPV is $15 less.

I usually make food for my shows ahead of time and take it. One thing I want to caution you about. In many states it is a violation of health codes to make something in a private, home kitchen and distribute it to the public at something like an expo or fair. You might want to check on the rules in your state.

What is "Cookies at the Holiday Fair: Ethical Selling"?

"Cookies at the Holiday Fair: Ethical Selling" is a seasonal event hosted by Pampered Chef where independent consultants can sell cookies and other baked goods to help raise funds for a charitable cause of their choice. It is a way for consultants to give back to their communities while also showcasing our high-quality products.

How can I participate in "Cookies at the Holiday Fair: Ethical Selling"?

If you are an independent consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up to participate in the event through your consultant dashboard. You will need to select a charity to support and provide information about the baked goods you plan to sell. Once approved, you can start promoting the event and collecting orders for your baked goods.

What types of baked goods can I sell at the holiday fair?

You can sell any type of baked goods that are allowed in your local area. This may include cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, and more. We encourage consultants to get creative and offer a variety of options to attract more customers. However, please make sure to follow all food safety guidelines and obtain any necessary permits or licenses.

How do I handle payment for the baked goods?

You can collect payment for the baked goods at the time of the order or at the event. We recommend that you have customers pre-pay for their orders to ensure a smoother process at the holiday fair. You can accept cash, checks, or credit/debit cards as payment. Please make sure to keep accurate records of all transactions and provide receipts to customers.

What happens to the proceeds from "Cookies at the Holiday Fair: Ethical Selling"?

The proceeds from the event will be donated to the charity of your choice. We encourage consultants to select a local charity that aligns with Pampered Chef's values and mission. You will be responsible for donating the proceeds to the chosen charity and providing proof of donation to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • jackieblue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jackieblue
Replies