• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July-September Special Flyer: Get Creative and Plan Ahead!

In summary, the flyer for a July, August, SEPTEMBER special event will not be available until Saturday afternoon, and the flyer for a Tasty Tidbits show for September will not be available until Monday or Tuesday.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
for a July, August, SEPTEMBER special flyer, like we've seen before?

I know it can't be posted until Saturday afternoon ... just posting this to give folks some time to get their creative juices flowing!

I have a show on Sunday early and would like to print some things out in advance for guests.

Not sure it can even be posted then as I am not sure the September Flier will be on CC by Saturday. I thought they wait a bit before posting it since not everyone gets the Special Addition of the Consultant News until change over.

I'll update mine as soon as CC has the September one. But, I agree - it may not be available until Monday or Tuesday. I'll post as soon as I have it completed.

I'm wondering if Joy will have one on Tasty Tidbits .... she's SO ahead of the curve!

LOL, I have been on vacation this week and just got into town last night, but I will be working on flyers today and tomorrow so I will have one as soon as I can round up the right info. Nobody forwarded me any spoiler emails this year so I am catching up too!

Slacker! I am glad to here you took a break! From everything I see out here you never seem to be out of touch, ever! I hope you had a wonderful time or at least got a chance to rest your fingers!
I also want to mention to anyone here that does not use Joy's services. In at least three of 5 speakers dialogs the words news letter were brought up more than once. If you are not doing one at all or need help, ask Joy! She comes highly recommended! And I know I am going to look at what you got!

It's all good ... I printed the July/August because I was at work and I could. Besides, I just printed 8 "dinner in no time" flyers, and I think that was asking a bit too much of my printer. It's TIRED!

pampered1224 said:
Slacker! I am glad to here you took a break! From everything I see out here you never seem to be out of touch, ever!

What can I say, CS is an addiction!

Seriously, though, the break was nice. Took the family to Disneyland for a week, got a whole lot of sun and heat. I knew I'd be coming back to conference news but since it really doesn't make sense to release a Fall Flash flyer until closer to the new season, I didn't stress myself out about getting it done right away. I know last season, HO didn't put flyers and images on the website for the longest time... and it makes sense that we should continue to work July and August if needed before getting people booking September!

I don't have access to the specific details for September so I don't want to get it wrong on the levels, etc.. anyone want to shoot me an email? This doesn't help for your early Sunday show, though, I know...

PampChefJoy said:
I don't have access to the specific details for September so I don't want to get it wrong on the levels, etc.. anyone want to shoot me an email? This doesn't help for your early Sunday show, though, I know...

Just sent you 4 images of the Sept. host and guest special pages from the CN we got at Conference.

Thanks Amanda! I'll take care of it right now.Do you have a scan of October too? Then I can update the DYLAB through then...

Yep, sending them now. :)

1. Is it too much to ask for a product demonstration before purchasing?

No, not at all! Pampered Chef offers in-person and virtual product demonstrations so you can see our products in action before making a purchase. Our consultants are also happy to answer any questions you may have about the products.

2. Is it too much to ask for a warranty or guarantee on my Pampered Chef products?

Not at all! We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our cookware and a satisfaction guarantee on all other products. If you're not happy with your purchase, we will make it right.

3. Is it too much to ask for a replacement part for my Pampered Chef product?

No, it's not too much to ask! We offer replacement parts for many of our products, including blades, lids, and handles. You can easily find and order replacement parts on our website or through your consultant.

4. Is it too much to ask for a refund if I'm not satisfied with my Pampered Chef product?

No, it's not too much to ask! We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, so if you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. Just contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is it too much to ask for recipe ideas and tips from Pampered Chef?

Not at all! We love to help our customers get the most out of their products. You can find a variety of recipes and cooking tips on our website and social media channels, and your consultant is always available to provide personalized recommendations and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • legacypc46