• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Stoneware Special: Expert Insights on Host/Guest Deals

In summary, that September will be a stoneware special? I've been dong this for 3 years now and each time it has been the Host/Guest specials. I have a host who wants to wait until the stoneware month and I want to give her an idea.
rayday
That September will be a stoneware special? I've been dong this for 3 years now and each time it has been the Host/Guest specials. I have a host who wants to wait until the stoneware month and I want to give her an idea.

Thanks!

Last year was Cookware....

Yes and feb was stoneware , so you never know

probably going to be whatever new/higher priced product debuts in fall. no clue

Starting my 9th year...it used to be that January was the tried and true stoneware month. There seems to be a trend for September to be a stoneware trend, but my experience is, just when you think you know a special...they change it. Last February's special was the best yet. And I love July's. Not that the rest are not good because they are all excellent. (Just wish they would add more to May and not just restrict it to pink)

It seems to me that PC is going to continue to keep us guessing and breaking "traditions."

Better to break a tradition or a bad habit than it is to break a seasoned stone!!!

I was talking with a host that described the heart breaking experience of breaking a beloved seasoned stone!!! We could relate!!:cry:

Last year I said on this board that September was always stoneware month, then while I was sitting in National Conference they announce that the special for September would be cookware at 60%off! Talk about eating crow!
Now, IMHO, I would just book her show for September and say that most of the time September is Stoneware month, but if that changes you'll let her know and she can decide at that time if the specials for September sound good enough to keep that date, or reschedule for a later date when stoneware is on sale.
Good luck;)

Tell her EVERY month is Stoneware month! She can ALWAYS earn it for FREE with her great show! If not free then definitely 1/2 price! Get her to book now!!! :)

smspamperedchef said:
Tell her EVERY month is Stoneware month! She can ALWAYS earn it for FREE with her great show! If not free then definitely 1/2 price! Get her to book now!!! :)

I agree! Why not promote the amazing host benefits program as is before promoting the host special?

(Just wish they would add more to May and not just restrict it to pink)

I agree. I mean I love the fact that they contribute some of the sales from these pink products to HWC, but I think they should also have something non-pink to offer also and still give something to HWC from that product too. I have had many people ask me because they don't want pink.

I am writing HO to offer my suggestion for next year.

Just my 2 cents!:D

Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
(Just wish they would add more to May and not just restrict it to pink)

I agree. I mean I love the fact that they contribute some of the sales from these pink products to HWC, but I think they should also have something non-pink to offer also and still give something to HWC from that product too. I have had many people ask me because they don't want pink.

I am writing HO to offer my suggestion for next year.

Just my 2 cents!:D

Kelly V.

I agree, too! Unfortunately, it's very difficult for me to book May... the host specials are rarely appealing to my guests. Perhaps, it could just be me and then again it could just be the timing with kids getting out of school, weddings and lots and lots and lots of graduation party to go to!

It also is very difficult for me to book May. Not many leap up and say "I want those pink products!"

I am glad the other hostesses benefit was the simple additions and the woven piece though. Just need to get them to add a choice to the guest side of things!

In April I had a ton of people getting their orders up over $60 for the Measure Mix and Pour! I know the guest had to purchase the ones for May, but I like the fact their sales have to be higher to get something for free. Helps me and the host reach our goals!

Kelly V.

February was not a stoneware month. January was. February was "make your own special" month, at least for hosts.The only way my January host got any special at all was she was able to take 20 percent off stones that were already 20 percent off.

And if stoneware ends up being Oct or Nov, make sure she still holds her show in Sept, but then partner with her to get bookings so she can get the stoneware at future shows. :)

1. What is the September Stoneware Special deal for hosts and guests?

The September Stoneware Special deal offers special discounts and deals on stoneware products for both hosts and guests during the month of September. This includes discounts on select stoneware items, free gifts with purchase, and exclusive offers for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. Can guests take advantage of the September Stoneware Special deal without attending a party?

Yes, guests can still take advantage of the September Stoneware Special deal without attending a party. They can place an order through a party link or directly through a Pampered Chef consultant to receive the discounted prices and free gifts.

3. How much can hosts and guests save with the September Stoneware Special deal?

The savings for hosts and guests vary depending on the specific stoneware products purchased and the total amount spent. However, guests can typically save up to 60% off on select stoneware items and hosts can earn free and discounted products based on their party sales.

4. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for the September Stoneware Special deal?

Yes, there are some restrictions and exclusions for the September Stoneware Special deal. Some stoneware products may not be eligible for discounts or free gifts, and the deals are only available during the month of September. Additionally, the offers may vary by country and may not be available in all markets.

5. How can hosts and guests take advantage of the September Stoneware Special deal?

To take advantage of the September Stoneware Special deal, hosts can book a party with a consultant and invite their friends and family to shop. Guests can also place orders through a party link or directly with a consultant. Both hosts and guests can then select their desired stoneware products and add them to their order to receive the discounted prices and free gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies