1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Is it possible...

1. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

...to place an order for products using PC dollars and have it shipped to my brother's house in NJ?

Apr 2, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You can create a personal order in P3, and uncheck the "use consultant address" box. Then enter the address you want to use.

Apr 2, 2009
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Yep. In P3, do a personal order. On the first tab, it will have a check box for Use Consultant Address. Make sure that box is not checked. Make your order & then you can use PC dollars for the payment.

4. dannyzmom

Do I qualify for any specials when doing that?
    And can i preorder HWC stuff or no?

Apr 2, 2009
  5. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

Wow there's a "Use Consultant Address" button on P3??? I've been asking for that forever!! Why can't we get P3 here?!?! It's not fair!

Apr 2, 2009
  6. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

You won't qualify for the specials. I think the HWC stuff is only available for pre-order using the supply order.

7. dannyzmom

it allowed me to put in the april guest special - wonder if it'll go thu w/o a glitch.
    Hmm...I have never done this b4 but i have so much PC$ I need to use some of it and i need to send some stuff up to my brother so this is a perfect way to do it

Apr 2, 2009
  8. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I haven't looked, but it said in the PC Newswire on Tues that the HWC prods were available on supply starting yesterday...don't know why you wouldn't be able to order them and use PC $ for it...did you earn any this time around Carolyn?

Nice to see you on here, you've been MIA for a while!

Apr 2, 2009
  9. chefann

Ordering products using PC$ would necessitate a personal order, which would qualify for the April special - if it's $60 after your discount.

HWC items are currently available on supply order, not personal order. But you can use PC$ for a supply order.

Apr 2, 2009
  10. chefann

It's only on non-commission orders in P3. For commissionable orders, we still have to put c/o our name, and then our address as the host address.

Apr 2, 2009
  11. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

Oh ok. Well then I take back my whiney post. It's still not fair though! :p

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted