• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering with Pampered Chef Dollars: Ship to NJ

In summary, you can create a personal order in P3, and uncheck the "use consultant address" box. Then enter the address you want to use.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...to place an order for products using PC dollars and have it shipped to my brother's house in NJ?

You can create a personal order in P3, and uncheck the "use consultant address" box. Then enter the address you want to use.

Yep. In P3, do a personal order. On the first tab, it will have a check box for Use Consultant Address. Make sure that box is not checked. Make your order & then you can use PC dollars for the payment.

Do I qualify for any specials when doing that?
And can i preorder HWC stuff or no?

Wow there's a "Use Consultant Address" button on P3??? I've been asking for that forever!! Why can't we get P3 here?!?! It's not fair!

You won't qualify for the specials. I think the HWC stuff is only available for pre-order using the supply order.

it allowed me to put in the april guest special - wonder if it'll go thu w/o a glitch.
Hmm...I have never done this b4 but i have so much PC$ I need to use some of it and i need to send some stuff up to my brother so this is a perfect way to do it

I haven't looked, but it said in the PC Newswire on Tues that the HWC prods were available on supply starting yesterday...don't know why you wouldn't be able to order them and use PC $ for it...did you earn any this time around Carolyn?

Nice to see you on here, you've been MIA for a while!

Ordering products using PC$ would necessitate a personal order, which would qualify for the April special - if it's $60 after your discount.HWC items are currently available on supply order, not personal order. But you can use PC$ for a supply order.

Winnipegk said:
Wow there's a "Use Consultant Address" button on P3??? I've been asking for that forever!! Why can't we get P3 here?!?! It's not fair!

It's only on non-commission orders in P3. For commissionable orders, we still have to put c/o our name, and then our address as the host address.

chefann said:
It's only on non-commission orders in P3. For commissionable orders, we still have to put c/o our name, and then our address as the host address.

Oh ok. Well then I take back my whiney post. It's still not fair though! :p

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products. They are earned through hosting a party or as a reward for hosting a successful party.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for an order?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your order.

Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to ship to New Jersey?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars to ship to New Jersey. Pampered Chef ships to all 50 states, including New Jersey.

Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can combine your Pampered Chef Dollars with other forms of payment, such as a credit or debit card. Simply apply your Pampered Chef Dollars first and then enter your other form of payment to cover the remaining balance.

Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do expire. They are valid for 90 days from the date they are earned. Be sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • WLMcCoy