• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Troubleshooting CC Login Issues: Potential Computer or Website Error?

In summary, "Is It My Computer or Cc?" is a common phrase used to determine whether a technical issue is caused by the user's computer or the software/service being used. To determine the source of the issue, one can try accessing the same feature/function on a different device. Common issues caused by a computer include slow performance, connectivity problems, and hardware malfunctions. Issues caused by the software/service can include downtime, bugs, compatibility problems, and user error. To troubleshoot and resolve the issue, one can try restarting the computer, running a virus scan, clearing cache and cookies, or reaching out to customer support.
finley1991
When I went to log onto CC this morning, I get fedex.com. Is it my computer?

All of my other sites are loading fine. It even says pc.com in my web browser but the page is FE. I went directly to CC through my history and I get another FE page.

So weird....:confused:

Hey Colleen, I just logged into CC and it's fine -- try again.

Mine is fine also :D

No prob on this end. You may need to clear your cookies?

Man... I hate it when it's just me. Going to try to clear my cookies and see!Thanks for your help! :)

Thanks everyone! All better!!! :eek:

1. What does "Is It My Computer or Cc?" mean?

"Is It My Computer or Cc?" is a phrase commonly used to ask whether a technical issue or problem is caused by a user's computer or the software or service being used (Cc stands for "carbon copy"). It suggests that there may be a problem with one's computer or the software/service, and the user is trying to determine which is the source of the issue.

2. How can I tell if the problem is my computer or Cc?

The best way to determine if the problem is with your computer or the software/service is to try accessing the same feature or function on a different device. If the problem persists, it is likely an issue with the software/service. If the problem does not occur on another device, then it is likely an issue with your computer.

3. What are some common issues that can be caused by my computer?

Some common issues that can be caused by a user's computer include slow performance, freezing or crashing, not being able to connect to the internet, and hardware malfunctions (such as a faulty keyboard or mouse).

4. What are some common issues that can be caused by Cc?

Some common issues that can be caused by the software or service include downtime or server issues, bugs or glitches, compatibility issues, and user error (such as sending an email to the wrong recipient).

5. How can I troubleshoot and resolve the issue?

If you have determined that the problem is with your computer, try restarting it or running a virus scan to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem is with the software or service, check for any updates or try clearing your cache and cookies. If the issue persists, it may be helpful to reach out to customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies