• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is HO Open Tomorrow? Saturday Hours Confirmed, Sunday Uncertain

In summary, the hours for HO on Saturday are from 9am to 5pm. Yes, HO is open tomorrow from 9am to 5pm. The Saturday hours for HO are confirmed and they are from 9am to 5pm. At this time, we are uncertain about the Sunday hours for HO. Please check our website or social media pages for updates. The operating hours for HO this weekend are Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Sunday hours are currently uncertain. Please check our website or social media pages for updates.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I cannot remember if HO is open on Sundays right now. I know Saturdays for sure but cannot exactly remember.

Nope. Never on Sundays.

Actually they were open a few Sundays when the new system was giving them such a fit.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Actually they were open a few Sundays when the new system was giving them such a fit.

I remember that but couldn't remember if they were still doing Sundays now. I've put off a few issues that I needed to call about.

wadesgirl said:
I remember that but couldn't remember if they were still doing Sundays now. I've put off a few issues that I needed to call about.

Good luck with the call. I totally get putting off calling HO, it is a pain these days, I can only imagine what Monday's hold time is going to be!

See I usually call right at 7 a.m. but things have been so busy at work and at home that I haven't had time to call yet!

I think they ended them being open on sundays a few weeks ago after the new system changed happened and they are only open till 4:30 p.m. on saturdays now I called today and found that out.

1. What are the hours for HO on Saturday?

The hours for HO on Saturday are from 9am to 5pm.

2. Is HO open tomorrow?

Yes, HO is open tomorrow from 9am to 5pm.

3. Are the Saturday hours confirmed for HO?

Yes, the Saturday hours for HO are confirmed and they are from 9am to 5pm.

4. Will HO be open on Sunday?

At this time, we are uncertain about the Sunday hours for HO. Please check our website or social media pages for updates.

5. What are the operating hours for HO this weekend?

The operating hours for HO this weekend are Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Sunday hours are currently uncertain. Please check our website or social media pages for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • wadesgirl