• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Is Ho Customer Service Open Till 10:00 Pm Cst?

In summary, Ho Customer Service is open until 10:00 PM CST and is located in the Central Standard Time (CST) zone. They do not have extended hours on weekends and cannot be contacted outside of their operating hours. The reason for their closing time is based on customer demand and the availability of their support staff.
c00p
Gold Member
I'm on hold right now and it says my wait time is greater than 30 minutes, and I'm wondering if they are really even still open. I know we have until 10:00 pm CST April 2nd to resolve March shows.....so does that mean they really are open till 10:00??

11 p.m. CST!

WAHOOOO!!!!! Thank you Wadesgirl for answering!!!

I've got a gal that started her agreement, but didn't write down her web ID # and is wanting to complete it TONIGHT and can't get back into!!!!!!! So I'm trying to get ahold of them to get it figured out for her so she doesn't miss out on the 50% rebate PLUS she is using her kit credit of $40!!!

I love that they are open that late. Plus, like you, it's my local time so I don't have to remember any time difference.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Our customer service team is available until 10:00 pm CST to assist with any inquiries or concerns. We apologize for the longer wait time and appreciate your patience. Rest assured, we are still open and here to help resolve any March shows before the deadline. Please let us know how we can assist you further. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef. Have a great day!

1. What are the customer service hours for Ho Customer Service?

Ho Customer Service is open until 10:00 PM CST.

2. What time zone is Ho Customer Service located in?

Ho Customer Service is located in the Central Standard Time (CST) zone.

3. Does Ho Customer Service have extended hours on weekends?

No, Ho Customer Service operates with the same hours every day, including weekends.

4. Can I contact Ho Customer Service outside of their operating hours?

Unfortunately, Ho Customer Service is only available during their specified hours and cannot be reached outside of those times.

5. Is there a specific reason why Ho Customer Service closes at 10:00 PM CST?

Ho Customer Service's operating hours are based on customer demand and the availability of their support staff. They strive to provide the best service during these hours to assist customers as efficiently as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mconsola
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • krwebster