• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Using the Health Ins. Through Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers health insurance enrollment for eligible consultants and employees through their online portal. They offer a variety of plans, including HMO, PPO, and POS, with different coverage options and costs. Pre-existing conditions are covered, but there may be a waiting period. Dependents can be added to the plan, but there may be additional costs. Changes to the plan can be made through the online portal or by contacting the HR department, but certain changes may only be allowed during specific enrollment periods.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I may need to do this for myself since DH is out of work. I want to know if anyone is using it and find it of value?

Pro Insurance is an insurance broker with different plans available in different states. It would be really hard for anyone to make a comparison for you.

I am aware of that... I am just looking for ANY feed back at all from someone going through this program.

I did check with them as my hubby is self-employed and we buy our own insurance. They offered a competitive rate, but they did not off a company that was widely used here in Oregon. It is worth check on their services. The woman I spoke with was very friendly and helpful.

I know someone who does, although I don't. She's been happy, but I think she ended up with Blue Cross Blue Shield, which is the largest insurer in Michigan (and therefore the most convenient).

1. How do I enroll in the health insurance offered through Pampered Chef?

Enrollment in the health insurance plan is available to all eligible Pampered Chef consultants and employees through their online portal. You will need to provide personal information and choose your desired coverage options.

2. What types of health insurance plans does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of health insurance plans, including HMO, PPO, and POS plans. These plans may have different coverage options and costs, so it is important to carefully review and compare them before making a decision.

3. Are pre-existing conditions covered under the health insurance provided by Pampered Chef?

Yes, pre-existing conditions are covered under the health insurance plans offered by Pampered Chef. However, there may be a waiting period before coverage for these conditions begins.

4. Can I add my spouse and children to my health insurance plan through Pampered Chef?

Yes, eligible dependents, including spouses and children, can be added to your health insurance plan through Pampered Chef. However, there may be additional costs for adding dependents to your plan.

5. How do I make changes to my health insurance plan, such as adding or removing dependents or changing coverage options?

You can make changes to your health insurance plan through the online portal or by contacting the Pampered Chef HR department. Keep in mind that certain changes may only be allowed during specific enrollment periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • pampered Ruth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Suzy Englert