• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Leads in the CT-Mass Area?

In summary, Bridget offers a 2-month list of registries for $10 to interested consultants. The list includes the name, address, wedding date, and whether the bride registered from the store, bridal fair, or website. The $10 fee gets you one page of registries, and the $20 fee gets you two pages. The first come, first serve policy applies.
its_me_susan
Want to buy in to my 2 month's lists? I have more than I can keep up with at the moment. We figured out 10% of the list to cost $10 (10% of $100 each) to be 23 names. I will send a list of 23 registered leads, mostly from CT, a few from Mass/NY scattered in. No committment for future lists (I'm hoping to entice new recruits in my area with the buy-in).

Please email me. I'll get back to you within 48 hours (will have a busy next day - so not sure what my computer time will be like)

Susan - if you can explain a little more about what a 2-month list is, I might be interested - I will be out of town until tuesday, but can discuss it more with you then :)

Laurel (up near boston)

Susan - If you could clarify, I might also be interested. I am from central Massachusetts...and a "newbie" consultant!

Thanks
Bridget Klofft
Independent Consultant
[email protected]

ChefLaurel said:
Susan - if you can explain a little more about what a 2-month list is, I might be interested - I will be out of town until tuesday, but can discuss it more with you then :)

Laurel (up near boston)

Just offering you guys what we've offered our cluster. Basically right now, a page of 23 registered brides is $10. That was 10% of my 1/3 of the list. Every bride that tries on a dress there is asked to "register". The names we get actually checked the "Yes, please contact me with Bridal offers ~ or send me information from your licensed vendors" -

What you will get for each is:
Brides Name, Address (street address, City, Zipcode), Wedding date, Registration date (all from the last week of Feb to the 1st 2 weeks of April), and whether they registered from the "store, bridal fair, or website".

I would guess 75% included their email adresses and 75% included their phone numbers.

The weddings (a few) April, May 2006 weddings, MANY are for weddings this summer and fall, and straight through to 2008.

I will just take the page from the top and mail it to you.

In 7 phone calls tonight I created a registry for one (see my responses in the "David's Bridal" thread in this area of the website), 1 said to send her career info, 2 said no thank you but go ahead and put them on my newsletter email list (their weddings were in May they were all set but love PC). Two weekends ago, 2 pages, I created with permission, 20 registries!

Anyone can buy/use these names/phone numbers here, but the brides are from the New England area from a CT store (so mostly CT) - if you want to make the calls. I am finding the cold call is key. But I did get one from my mailings ~ just not sure I will invest in more snail "mail" until I hear others had had more success with that. I am emailing tonight, those who have no phone numbers, may mail flyers to those without phone numbers.

:)

Yes!!I would love to get in on this. Now and in the future if you're willing. Just email me what I need to do. Thanks!

bklofft said:
Susan - If you could clarify, I might also be interested. I am from central Massachusetts...and a "newbie" consultant!

Thanks
Bridget Klofft
Independent Consultant
[email protected]

Bridget,
You have to be qualified ($1250 sales or 4 -$150 sale shows submitted) and active to do the registries. Are you there yet? This is just for my last pile of registry leads (I can't promise I'll have extras next month ~ it all depends on what my clusters decides to do each month. We are only asking for monthly commitments).

$10 would get you one page of 23 registered leads. $20 would get you 2 pages. First come/pay (paypal works great) first serve/send.

I am not trying to "make money" on the list ~ just recoup some of my $100 monthly investment, and share the leads.

:)

Nope, not qualified yet so I guess I will have to pass. Thank you for offering your list up on this forum however. This is SUCH an amazing resource and I am impressed how helpful everyone is.

Good luck with your registries. Sounds like you are off to an AMAZING start!

Bridget :)

I wish i could help you but i am in the Illinois part because i could really use it.

kjxon said:
I wish i could help you but i am in the Illinois part because i could really use it.

If you don't mind making long distance phone calls - I think the entire page took me about 2 hours (doing other mommy-multitasking things while making them) to go through the page, and I got 23 registries created. You could call those happening now through the fall. Then make the winterwedding calls in July, and space them out.

its_me_susan said:
Want to buy in to my 2 month's lists? I have more than I can keep up with at the moment. We figured out 10% of the list to cost $10 (10% of $100 each) to be 23 names. I will send a list of 23 registered leads, mostly from CT, a few from Mass/NY scattered in. No committment for future lists (I'm hoping to entice new recruits in my area with the buy-in).

Please email me. I'll get back to you within 48 hours (will have a busy next day - so not sure what my computer time will be like)

Just got a new batch today in case anyone is interested. :)

Susan,
I would love some.

Yes Yes
I am In Ct I would love to get a page from you . Can I send you a check then you send me the page . I don't do pay pale
here is my info can you send me your info
Doreen Zaino 252326 6 years with PC I Qulifyed a long time ago
[email protected]
203-239-0082
131 Sugar Hill Rd
North Haven, Ct 06473 Thanks

1. Is there a Pampered Chef consultant in the CT-Mass area?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef consultants in the CT-Mass area. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool.

2. How can I host a Pampered Chef party in the CT-Mass area?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in the CT-Mass area is easy! Simply contact a consultant in your area and they will guide you through the process of hosting a successful party. You can also host a virtual party if you prefer.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in the CT-Mass area?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in the CT-Mass area. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You can browse our products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the CT-Mass area?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant in the CT-Mass area! We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team and share our products with others. Contact a local consultant or visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer cooking classes or workshops in the CT-Mass area?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers in-person and virtual cooking classes and workshops in the CT-Mass area. These classes are a great way to learn new recipes and techniques using our products. Contact a local consultant to find out about upcoming classes or visit our website for virtual class options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brasil513
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sonalnh
  • Brasil513
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cat
  • chefkitty