• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Results from Bridal Fair? Tips to Reconnect with Leads

In summary, many consultants have had no luck with leads from bridal fairs, despite their efforts in follow-up. Some have even stopped participating in fairs altogether. Suggestions for reconnecting include sending registry information and following up with a phone call or email. However, some have had little success even with this approach.
Is anyone having luck wtih their leads they got from a bridal fair? We did one in Feb, a month before the registry started. I was good with the follow up leading up to March or at least thought I was and have nothing to show for it. I think since we had nothing to show them on our website for a month hurt us.

Does anyone have any suggestion to reconnect again? I thought to send the registy information again and call them a few days later.

I have not had ANY luck from the leads I have gotten at the 2 fairs I have done....well, actually that is not all true....I did get one show out of the last one (from a vendor who was stationed right next to me who heard my spiel all day long and must've thought I was desperate!).

As far as registries, I only have one (and it is a family member!). I think I am done spending time and $$ on the fair thing. May be seaonal, may be where you are located in the country....

I did a bridal fair in Jan. I followed up, offered a free show to all the brides that entered my drawing and no one took me up on it. One bride did a catalog show, but that's it.

ME tooI did a bridal expo in April. I split it with another consultant. So far, only 1 person actually started their bridal registry. I called all of the leads and emailed the handful I had email addreses for. Most people were quite rude and did not want to be bothered. The ones that were interested the day of the fair have not returned my emails or calls yet.

As for reconnecting, I'm all for spending the least amount of money. So I would send an email (if possible) and follow up with a phone call. If you don't have emails, then send them a mini-catalog and follow up with a phone call!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had much luck with your leads from the bridal fair. It can definitely be frustrating when we put in the effort to follow up and see no results. One suggestion I have is to try reaching out to them through a different platform, such as social media or email. You could also offer a special promotion or discount specifically for brides who attended the fair. Another idea is to host a virtual cooking class or demonstration that they can attend from the comfort of their own home. This could be a great way to showcase your products and services and reignite their interest. I hope these suggestions help and best of luck reconnecting with your leads!

1. Why am I not getting any results from the bridal fair?

There could be several reasons for not seeing any results from the bridal fair. Some possible reasons could be that your booth was not eye-catching enough, you did not have enough promotional materials, or you did not engage with potential leads effectively. It's important to analyze your strategy and make necessary changes for future events.

2. How can I reconnect with leads from the bridal fair?

To reconnect with leads, consider sending a follow-up email or message to thank them for visiting your booth and offer a special discount or promotion. You can also reach out to them on social media or through a phone call to schedule a consultation or demonstration. Personalized communication can help to rekindle their interest.

3. What should I do if I didn't collect enough information from potential leads?

If you didn't collect enough information at the bridal fair, don't worry. You can still reach out to the event organizers and request a list of attendees. You can also try to search for the attendees on social media or reach out to the venue for contact information. Remember to always ask for permission before contacting potential leads.

4. How can I make my booth more attractive at the bridal fair?

To make your booth more attractive, consider adding interactive elements such as a cooking demonstration or a game that involves your products. You can also offer free samples or have a giveaway to attract more visitors. Make sure your booth is visually appealing and clearly displays your brand and products.

5. Is it too late to follow up with leads from the bridal fair?

It's never too late to follow up with leads from the bridal fair. Even if some time has passed since the event, reaching out to potential leads can still result in sales. Just make sure to personalize your communication and offer something of value to entice them to reconnect with your brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • catlwilles
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies