• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Signing On to CC: Is It Me or Everyone?

In summary, there could be several reasons why you are having trouble signing on to CC, such as a temporary issue with the website or server, incorrect login information, or a problem with your internet connection. If you suspect the website may be down, you can check our social media pages or contact customer service for updates. To reset your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and follow the instructions. If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer service for assistance. Additionally, you can use the same login information for both CC and the Pampered Chef website.
ChefErika
Is anyone else having a problem signing on to CC tonight or is it just me and my old computer?

It has been a hit and miss for me today.

Maybe it's because it is the beginning of the month. I also thought maybe they were updating my stats at the time and I couldn't get in :confused:

Modern tech is a love hate relationship

I was able to sign on just fine - but it was alittle slower than usual. I gave it a try a few minutes ago. I hate those bad days with your computer! I totally agree it really is a love/hate relationship!! :rolleyes:

I restarted my computer and played with a few things I probably shouldn't be playing with and now it's working. Thank you both for your help.

1. Why am I having trouble signing on to CC?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble signing on to CC. It could be due to a temporary issue with our website or server, an incorrect username or password, or a problem with your internet connection. We suggest trying again after a few minutes and double checking your login information.

2. Is the website down?

If you are having trouble signing on to CC and suspect the website may be down, you can check our social media pages or contact our customer service team for updates. It is also possible that the issue is on your end, so we recommend troubleshooting your internet connection and trying again.

3. How can I reset my password?

If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to you. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Why am I getting an error message when trying to sign on?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to sign on to CC, it could be due to a variety of reasons. This could include an incorrect username or password, a problem with your internet connection, or an issue with our website. We recommend checking your login information and trying again, and if the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I use the same login information for CC and the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use the same login information for both CC and the Pampered Chef website. This includes your email address and password. If you are having trouble signing on to either platform, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Flamingo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • JTNT8704