• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Doing Folders for Your Consultants??I Have One From Last

In summary, our company offers a selection of folders specifically designed for consultants to organize their paperwork and materials. While we do not have folders from previous years, we have reusable options available. We also offer a customization service for adding a business logo or name to our folders. Our folders are made from high-quality materials and are durable enough to withstand frequent use. Additionally, we offer bulk ordering options for teams of consultants.
annew
Is anyone doing folders for your consultants??
I have one from last year I was going to update.....what are you all doing?

Here's what I am doing. I have it in a binder with a clear cover and have a PC logo sticker on it over where the page is empty.

Attachments

• binder cover.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 266
  • binder contents.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 226
Thanks Beth I was in the process of changing what I had & was going to post it.
We have the same info :)

I do a binder. In the back is an envelope to hold their expense receipts

Attachments

• binder cover 2009 final.doc
    54 KB · Views: 271
  • ConfNotebookComplete2009.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 215

1. Is anyone doing folders for your consultants?

Yes, we have a selection of folders specifically designed for our consultants to use for organizing their paperwork and materials.

2. Do you have a folder I can use from last year?

We understand the importance of sustainability and minimizing waste. While we do not offer folders from previous years, we do have reusable options that can be used year after year.

3. Can I customize my own folder for my business?

Yes, we offer a customization service where you can add your business logo or name to our folders. This is a great way to create a personalized touch for your business.

4. Are your folders durable enough to withstand frequent use?

Our folders are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand frequent use. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you experience any issues with your folder, please reach out to us for assistance.

5. Can I purchase folders in bulk for my team of consultants?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our folders. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
txmom315
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef