• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Anyone Attending the Vegas Event?Who's Shooting to Attend the

In summary, the Vegas Event is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders to come together, network, and learn about new products and business strategies. It is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants and leaders, but tickets are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. The cost of attendance varies and includes access to all conference sessions, keynote speakers, workshops, and networking events, as well as meals and refreshments. A professional photographer will be present to capture special moments and provide headshots, but attendees are also encouraged to take their own photos and share them on social media.
finley1991
Is anyone attending the Vegas event?

Who's shooting to attend the other 3? When and where?

I'd love to qualify for Raleigh but am thinking the August event is more probable...

Attachments

• Upper Level Academy Details.pdf
    76.8 KB · Views: 237
I'm working towards the Dallas one. I have family there and, hopefully, will have a team in Houston soon. That's where I grew up and I would love to go back and see some old friends and family!

I am going to the Vegas one. Can't wait!

I wish! With Toronto and trying to do National Conference too, I just can't afford another flight around the world or time away from home. We are already having to make childcare arrangements for hubby to come with me to Toronto and we'll have to figure out what to do while I'm in the states for NC (if he will take off or if we'll find childcare for his work hours). He has several military things this year and of course the Dallas event (we have family in Dallas) coincides with one of his trips. So if I do that one, I'd have to pay to get the kids to the states with me! :(

I've never attended any of the stateside events. 2011 will be my first year.

My director is in Dallas, so I am aiming to make it to that one!

I would love to do Vegas but can't spare the days since I will be gone from school for5 days for Maui. Looks like several of us on Kathy's director team may be going to Raleigh.. and will probably go a day early to hang with her. Wahooo!!

We will be going to the Philadelphia, PA one in August. (Hopefully.)

What is the Vegas Event?

The Vegas Event is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders to come together, network, and learn about new products and business strategies.

Who can attend the Vegas Event?

The Vegas Event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, tickets are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis.

How much does it cost to attend the Vegas Event?

The cost of attending the Vegas Event varies depending on the date of registration and any applicable discounts. Please refer to the registration page for current pricing information.

What is included in the Vegas Event registration fee?

The registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, keynote speakers, workshops, and networking events. It also includes meals and refreshments throughout the conference.

Will there be a professional photographer at the Vegas Event?

Yes, there will be a professional photographer at the Vegas Event to capture special moments and provide headshots for consultants and leaders. However, attendees are also encouraged to take their own photos and share them on social media using the event hashtag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila