• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Expect at Spring Launch?

but still worth it.I was at Novi, MI. The lunch was fabulous; plenty to drink all day long. The only negative.....we were in a very large multi event complex. The group next to us was a cheerleading competition and they were very loud. It was extremely distracting. If I were HO, I would definitely be pitching a *%$@#!
I agree Omaha was AWESOME and had quite a few AHA's. I even won once of the drawings!! Loved the guy from HO too. He kept up the energy and kept us laughing. Speakers were motivating as well!

Just got back and had fun! Was awesome to see teammates inspired and ready to go for it. I'd love to hear ( privately - [email protected] ) anyone's aha moments! I'm always looking to learn and share with the team...we had Duska do the cooking demo, and boy was she amazing! I couldn't write fast enough and was bummed to not have the verbatim script! lol

For those going on Saturday....have fun!!!

<h2>1. What is Spring Launch?</h2><p>Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we introduce our new products, share business updates, and offer training and workshops for our consultants. It's a fun and informative event that sets the tone for the rest of the year.</p><h2>2. When and where is Spring Launch?</h2><p>Spring Launch typically takes place in January or February and is held at a large convention center or hotel in a different city each year. The specific location and date are announced in advance so that our consultants can plan accordingly.</p><h2>3. How long is Spring Launch?</h2><p>The event usually lasts for two days, with the first day being dedicated to business updates and training sessions, and the second day focused on product reveals and demonstrations. However, some years may have a shorter or longer schedule depending on the program.</p><h2>4. Can anyone attend Spring Launch?</h2><p>Spring Launch is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests only. If you are interested in attending, you can join our team as a consultant and get access to all the exciting benefits, including attending Spring Launch.</p><h2>5. What can I expect at Spring Launch?</h2><p>You can expect an incredible experience filled with energy, inspiration, and new product reveals. You'll also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn valuable business skills, and hear from top leaders in the company. Plus, there are always fun surprises and giveaways throughout the event!</p>

1. What is Spring Launch?

Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we introduce our new products, share business updates, and offer training and workshops for our consultants. It's a fun and informative event that sets the tone for the rest of the year.

2. When and where is Spring Launch?

Spring Launch typically takes place in January or February and is held at a large convention center or hotel in a different city each year. The specific location and date are announced in advance so that our consultants can plan accordingly.

3. How long is Spring Launch?

The event usually lasts for two days, with the first day being dedicated to business updates and training sessions, and the second day focused on product reveals and demonstrations. However, some years may have a shorter or longer schedule depending on the program.

4. Can anyone attend Spring Launch?

Spring Launch is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests only. If you are interested in attending, you can join our team as a consultant and get access to all the exciting benefits, including attending Spring Launch.

5. What can I expect at Spring Launch?

You can expect an incredible experience filled with energy, inspiration, and new product reveals. You'll also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn valuable business skills, and hear from top leaders in the company. Plus, there are always fun surprises and giveaways throughout the event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6