• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Expect at Spring Launch?

but still worth it.I was at Novi, MI. The lunch was fabulous; plenty to drink all day long. The only negative.....we were in a very large multi event complex. The group next to us was a cheerleading competition and they were very loud. It was extremely distracting. If I were HO, I would definitely be pitching a *%$@#!
pkd09
Silver Member
For those who have not been to Spring Launch yet....you are going to be blown away!

Now that's just bordering on mean :D

I just could not resist. The HWC items are adorable too. You will get one catalog, packet of mini catalogs, S/B cookbook, the Nov/Dec SAT breakdown, and a new product. They did not tell us the April Host/Guest specials.

Totally agree....great launch! I was in Charlotte, and our guest speakers were incredible!

I was at Columbus and it was just an awesome day...the new products were great, the speakers were great, and the information was invaluable!!!

San Marcus this coming Wednesday for me - can't wait :)

pkd09 said:
You will get one catalog, packet of mini catalogs, S/B cookbook, the Nov/Dec SAT breakdown, and a new product. They did not tell us the April Host/Guest specials.

Thanks. This is helpful. I guess you didn't get the Special Edition CN? It must be coming in changeover.

I was in Jackson and LOVED. EVERY. SECOND. Learned SO MUCH from the speakers!

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks. This is helpful. I guess you didn't get the Special Edition CN? It must be coming in changeover.

All they mentioned about the Special Edition CN was that it is coming soon and it will feature the April Host and Guest Specials...they didn't specifically say anything about it coming in the changeover, but it could be!

Did they tell you the discontinued products or is it like last year, where you had to flip through the book and guess?

No official list of discontinue products or price changes... not in Columbus at least.

We noticed a few cookbooks gone and the cranberry simple additions stuff - nothing else major as far as things missing though, from what we could tell!

I agree that you will love, love, love the new products. Columbus was unbelievable and a good time was had by all. The ride back north to Cleveland was a bit dicey due to poor road conditions and not alot of plowing done. Saw some accidents - hope all is well with those folks. There was not one product that I didnt love!!:love:

Chicago was great. It was fun to see all the Wisconsin consultants in their green & gold. I think we outnumered Illinois!

Regarding new products, SOME of the guesses were correct! more details to come on Saturday.

I didn't really enjoy the St. Charles meeting. Don't shoot me. I felt like our hosts had never ever seen their cue cards before. It was like they were reading them for the first time. There was one speaker I enjoyed, but the rest basically outlined things that the HO already gives us. I didn't really learn anything. I like a lot of the new products and the HWC products are super cute. I just wasn't thrilled with the speakers and hosts. Sitting all day long almost killed me. I guess I was expecting too much since National Conference was SO amazing last year. And lt1jane - Green Bay is about to get a STEEL curtain dropped on them today! :p

Who were your hosts? I have been to some sessions where I felt the same. I do agree that Last Year's NC was Amazing....I think many were expecting SL to be similar. I hope you got a few pointers you can adapt to your business.

deanna_g said:
I didn't really enjoy the St. Charles meeting. Don't shoot me. I felt like our hosts had never ever seen their cue cards before. It was like they were reading them for the first time. There was one speaker I enjoyed, but the rest basically outlined things that the HO already gives us. I didn't really learn anything. I like a lot of the new products and the HWC products are super cute. I just wasn't thrilled with the speakers and hosts. Sitting all day long almost killed me. I guess I was expecting too much since National Conference was SO amazing last year.

This was my first HO event so I had nothing to compare it too... BUT the consensus amongst the seasoned people around me at Columbus was the same. They were surprised that the hosts were reading - there were no signs in the hallways - people were getting lost. It almost seemed like they were unprepared? I was wondering if maybe HO being closed down for a lot this week took away a lot of prep time.

I was at Novi, MI. The lunch was fabulous; plenty to drink all day long. The only negative.....we were in a very large multi event complex. The group next to us was a cheerleading competition and they were very loud. It was extremely distracting. If I were HO, I would definitely be pitching a *%$@#!

Speakers were good. Not near the excitment as NC but how would you ever compete with that! You never could!! Good tips. Marna Ross was one of our speakers and she was awesome!! Such a very funny lady. She did a take on her show demo (short version). I got a lot of points from her.

I felt it was worth the $55

I went sliding on my way to work yesterday, and I really worried for people doing lots of traveling, and those still without power.

Stinks that they didn't give you an official list of price changes ... confirms my feeling to wait a few more days for the changeover ... I am turning in my own show and want to snap up products that are going up in price.

All I remember is that the guy's name was Tony. I don't remember the girl's name. I was really hoping Jean Jonas would be there since we were the Chicago meeting. )-:

grins88 said:
Totally agree....great launch! I was in Charlotte, and our guest speakers were incredible!

Me too! And I atotally agree.

So who wants to PM or email me the dirt? The only one close to me is on the same day as parent-teacher conferences, so I cannot go. :(

SPRING LAUNCH in Hartford, Ct. was fabulous. Our speakers were wonderful - especially "Frito Lay":) and of course, the unveiling of new products was exciting.

The only downside to our trip...a 6 1/2 hour trip from Hartford back home was a nightmare. We had rain, sleet, thunder, lightning and the closer we got to being home, the heavier the snow was falling. It was a lousy ending to a great Spring Launch.

Those of you who haven't been yet - ENJOY and I hope you have safe travels!

I was in Jackson as well - We had Dan from the Taste of Travel video and he was so much fun. All the speakers were very informativeNeedless to say we had a tremendous blast and cant wait to talk about all the Amazing New products!!!

Does anyone know when we'll be able to see the new product online? I can't attend our Spring launch and am excited to see everything!

NewbyPChef said:
I was in Jackson and LOVED. EVERY. SECOND. Learned SO MUCH from the speakers!

I was also there and LOVED it! This was my first so I wasn't really sure what to expect but it far exceeded anything that I had in mind. I believe that they did say that the Special Edition CN would be included in the Change over package that we will be receiving next week.

I'm super excited about what we will receive for the Level One of SAT...PLUS the new product that I earned for the two shows in December!!! From what I've been told, Level One is much better than last year's Spring Launch.

We had several very good speakers but I guess the one that I enjoyed the most (I enjoyed them all!!!) was Tisha (I believe this is correct) from Ruston. She was the last speaker and the "Where's Waldo" analogy really struck home with me. I have one who is supposed to sign this week and I'm supposed to talk with two others who are interested in the business.

I attended Spring Launch in Charlotte. Ours was totally awesome!! Jean Jonas was there at our meeting. The new products are great, there are some items/colors that have been discontinued. They stated that the Spring/Summer CN would be in the changeover kit. They said that the new stuff would be posted online Feb 14 after all the SL's are over.

This year was my first SL, had a great time and think I brought home some great ideas! I was hesitant at first with the new product, esp the "big" one, however after thinking about it and seeing it more there I agree, it's going to be a great seller I do believe!! Hartford was a great city to be in!!!! Hope that some of the things I brought home with me will help me get my business up and going, only been selling since November so I'm looking for some HUGE changes to come my way! I'm always looking for any and all advice to make this happen, and Hartford was a great start!! To those to still attend SL, ENJOY!!!!!

winklermom said:
I was also there and LOVED it! This was my first so I wasn't really sure what to expect but it far exceeded anything that I had in mind. I believe that they did say that the Special Edition CN would be included in the Change over package that we will be receiving next week.

I'm super excited about what we will receive for the Level One of SAT...PLUS the new product that I earned for the two shows in December!!! From what I've been told, Level One is much better than last year's Spring Launch.

We had several very good speakers but I guess the one that I enjoyed the most (I enjoyed them all!!!) was Tisha (I believe this is correct) from Ruston. She was the last speaker and the "Where's Waldo" analogy really struck home with me. I have one who is supposed to sign this week and I'm supposed to talk with two others who are interested in the business.

I have to say - I think this is the most amazing selection for Level One that I've ever seen. I think anyone who earned level one will be more than pleased when they see what they earned!

winklermom said:

She was hilarious!!! We are all now talking about finding our "Waldo's"

I have to say I was a little embarrassed to walk across stage holding the New Director sign but it was also much fun!!!

Once everyone finds out the new info, can someone share the Where's Waldo analogy with those of us that were unable to attend?

deanna_g said:
All I remember is that the guy's name was Tony. I don't remember the girl's name. I was really hoping Jean Jonas would be there since we were the Chicago meeting. )-:

We had Jean in Charlotte!!!:) Wahoooo...got my picture taken with her. SL in Charlotte was awesome. I love the HWC products.

I attended SL in Westchester today. This was my first HO event so I didn’t know what to expect, but I must say I was somewhat disappointed.:( I love the new products, including HWC, and picked up some great tips. But like others have said, our hosts were reading cue cards and it seemed like they were seeing them for the first time. The speakers were only OK, nothing thrilling. I was really looking forward to something energizing with tons of business building tips – especially since I won’t be able to attend NC this year. Oh well.:(

Just got home from Omaha! Ours was awesome! Yes they were reading off cue cards but ours did really great with what they were given.

I truly think it is the speakers and sales managers that make the meeting. Ours certainly didn't have the energy that it did last year. The information presented was great, but our speakers were just not motivating to me. (Which is odd because I have seen them before and I know that one is very inspirational!) Still it was great.

heather223 said:
I truly think it is the speakers and sales managers that make the meeting. Ours certainly didn't have the energy that it did last year. The information presented was great, but our speakers were just not motivating to me. (Which is odd because I have seen them before and I know that one is very inspirational!) Still it was great.

We had one GREAT speaker (Marna Ross)

and we had some who weren't so great. We had one who was actually offensive. We had about 20 people from our overall cluster there, and it was the topic of conversation on the way home, and also last night at our meeting. One of the consultants on our team said that consultants like her were why she quit PC before. (she re-signed under my D.)

ChefBeckyD said:
We had one GREAT speaker (Marna Ross)

and we had some who weren't so great. We had one who was actually offensive. We had about 20 people from our overall cluster there, and it was the topic of conversation on the way home, and also last night at our meeting. One of the consultants on our team said that consultants like her were why she quit PC before. (she re-signed under my D.)
WHAT?! That's slightly crazy!

heather223 said:

We had a new guy Tony. He was hired just recently and I think they made a good pick. He was really good at keeping the energy up and was getting very excited himself.

Would totally love a spoiler if anyone is willing to share. I'm way, way up in Maine (nearly Canada). Email is [email protected]

wadesgirl said:
WHAT?! That's slightly crazy!

Yeah, some of the stuff she was saying we couldn't believe we were hearing. She is a fairly new consultant who has had a lot of success in a very short amount of time. But at what price success? That is the question. We all wondered why someone from PC didn't check on what she was going to say before she walked up there. Here parting comment was "I set up an appt. to talk about having a show with the director of the conference center. And I know his niece is in the room here somewhere, but too bad. I got to him first. Haha!" (that last haha was said in a very mocking way.)

TOTALLY uncalled for, and showed no class.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, some of the stuff she was saying we couldn't believe we were hearing. She is a fairly new consultant who has had a lot of success in a very short amount of time. But at what price success? That is the question. We all wondered why someone from PC didn't check on what she was going to say before she walked up there. Here parting comment was "I set up an appt. to talk about having a show with the director of the conference center. And I know his niece is in the room here somewhere, but too bad. I got to him first. Haha!" (that last haha was said in a very mocking way.)

WHAT?! What was her training on? Wow I'm just shocked and amazed!

wadesgirl said:
WHAT?! What was her training on? Wow I'm just shocked and amazed!

Host Coaching, if I remember correctly. (she has a $700+ show avg....in an area with the highest unemployment in the nation.) Everything she was saying though was all stuff that used to make me avoid home party consultants like the plague. My director and I spent some time at our meeting last night actually doing damage control - letting all of our newer consultants know that what she was advocating is NOT Pampered Chef, and not the way that we do things.

ChefBeckyD said:
Host Coaching, if I remember correctly. (she has a $700+ show avg....in an area with the highest unemployment in the nation.) Everything she was saying though was all stuff that used to make me avoid home party consultants like the plague. My director and I spent some time at our meeting last night actually doing damage control - letting all of our newer consultants know that what she was advocating is NOT Pampered Chef, and not the way that we do things.

I can't imagine what she would have said bad to increase sales. Did she just tell customers lies to get orders?

trps said:
I can't imagine what she would have said bad to increase sales. Did she just tell customers lies to get orders?

No....I don't remember her talking about host coaching. Mostly I remember her bragging about how wonderful she is, and what a great consultant she is .

I didn't take any notes from her segment. The only thing I remember well enough to quote was her parting shot. And, you could have heard a pin drop when she left the stage. (well, you could have if there hadn't been excessive booming noise constantly from the cheerleading competition next door.:rolleyes:)

ChefBeckyD said:
No....I don't remember her talking about host coaching. Mostly I remember her bragging about how wonderful she is, and what a great consultant she is .

I didn't take any notes from her segment. The only thing I remember well enough to quote was her parting shot. And, you could have heard a pin drop when she left the stage. (well, you could have if there hadn't been excessive booming noise constantly from the cheerleading competition next door.:rolleyes:)

I truely hope it gets back to the uncle and he drops her like a bad habit!

I would love to get the new product info too! Can't make it Saturday to our SL :cry: I have a family obligation I just can't get out of!!! you can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:

Well, I would bet HO won't be asking HER to lead any training courses again!

I was in Mpls SL and thought that last year's was better!We had one guest speaker (Marlo or Marla???) she was fab! If it wasn't for her, we would have thought the whole thing was a waste. The speakers were a bit boring and the whole "What's your excuse" was something they worked too hard at to make fun when it was not....Loved seeing the new products and the HWC products, and the lunch was better than last year but that is about it!Karen

Omaha was fantastic! Way better than last year. HO new guy was great! Loved it!

<h2>1. What is Spring Launch?</h2><p>Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we introduce our new products, share business updates, and offer training and workshops for our consultants. It's a fun and informative event that sets the tone for the rest of the year.</p><h2>2. When and where is Spring Launch?</h2><p>Spring Launch typically takes place in January or February and is held at a large convention center or hotel in a different city each year. The specific location and date are announced in advance so that our consultants can plan accordingly.</p><h2>3. How long is Spring Launch?</h2><p>The event usually lasts for two days, with the first day being dedicated to business updates and training sessions, and the second day focused on product reveals and demonstrations. However, some years may have a shorter or longer schedule depending on the program.</p><h2>4. Can anyone attend Spring Launch?</h2><p>Spring Launch is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests only. If you are interested in attending, you can join our team as a consultant and get access to all the exciting benefits, including attending Spring Launch.</p><h2>5. What can I expect at Spring Launch?</h2><p>You can expect an incredible experience filled with energy, inspiration, and new product reveals. You'll also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn valuable business skills, and hear from top leaders in the company. Plus, there are always fun surprises and giveaways throughout the event!</p>

1. What is Spring Launch?

Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we introduce our new products, share business updates, and offer training and workshops for our consultants. It's a fun and informative event that sets the tone for the rest of the year.

2. When and where is Spring Launch?

Spring Launch typically takes place in January or February and is held at a large convention center or hotel in a different city each year. The specific location and date are announced in advance so that our consultants can plan accordingly.

3. How long is Spring Launch?

The event usually lasts for two days, with the first day being dedicated to business updates and training sessions, and the second day focused on product reveals and demonstrations. However, some years may have a shorter or longer schedule depending on the program.

4. Can anyone attend Spring Launch?

Spring Launch is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests only. If you are interested in attending, you can join our team as a consultant and get access to all the exciting benefits, including attending Spring Launch.

5. What can I expect at Spring Launch?

You can expect an incredible experience filled with energy, inspiration, and new product reveals. You'll also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn valuable business skills, and hear from top leaders in the company. Plus, there are always fun surprises and giveaways throughout the event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6