• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Website Worth It? Exploring the Benefits for Your Business

In summary, having a PC website can be a great way to promote your business. It can help attract new customers and generate more revenue.
jenniferlynne
I would love to hear everyone's opinion about having a PC website before I invest in one. Does it really help your business?

BumpI am a new consultant and wondering the same thing. Thought I'd give this post a bump.

i got the website in Oct and so far i have had one order and that was a lady who had gotten my name from someone and we were able to go the website together and go through it cause she did not have a catalog plus i have a hostess who wants to keep placing ordes on the website so right now i think it is worth the money at first i was worried since ii havent had any orders.

For me, it is WELL worth the money. For a matter of fact, I recieved a total of around $500 from having my website from friends and family members of current hostesses. At first it was tough because I did not know exactly how to market the website, but now, it works GREAT!!!!! My trick is to place reciepes on there that you DO NOT do at your parties and tell them that they can go onto the website and check out such and such recipe and they can try the recipe and let you know how the recipe turned out for them. Hope this makes since. You want to have a reason for people to be DRAWN to your website. Not to just go on and look at product. Thats boring for a lot of people. Give them a reason to click around and find those FREE recipes then what will happen is they will find other things of interest, product, business, specials, etc. GRAB THEIR ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the personal websites not only for the outside orders of people who can not attend but for the e-invitations and responses as well as the thank you's. The e-invitations are great for you as the consultant so you can see how many are attending.

I like the idea of customers being able to get online and see the products. But, I have had my site for 1 year and only received 1 order from it. It was from a lady who had attended a show early last spring. I send her a newsletter. She got online and looked and then called me with an order. I can't get my hosts to use it at all. I am hoping now that online ordering will boost my sales, but not holding my breath. I paid for another year, so I guess we will see how it goes.

I just renewed my website in October. This last weekend, I received an individual order for $225! That definitely makes it worth it.

I also work with my hosts to get orders online with each show. I really push those outside orders and it definitely pays off.

Hope that helps

I can't get my hosts into using the website either, despite my strong encouragement about how easy it is! i put my address on all the invitations I give out, always provide a host pass word, etc. I am using it myself for my upoming open house....which I am not even up for after such a lousy month but anyway, it is sooooooooo easy to make your wish list and email people. I haven't had a single person use it, but I like the idea of posting recipes to entice people. If that doesn't work, I am going to cancel my subscription because it has not been worth it so far.

It does pay off in the long runI do believe that the website does pay off in the long run. I live in Arkansas and had a show in March that had 2 good orders submitted from Michigan from the host sending them an e-invitation. She was excited as much as I was, because that meant $100 more for her order. In May she co-hosted a show hith her niece and she sent them e-invitations again and got about that same amount for their HWC show. Wow, I did not realize until typing this quote that I had had so many order off my website!!!!! I had a kitchen show where someone from 45 minutes away could not attend, but she did make a good order from being e-invited. I have a show going on right now, well, it is to be held on Dec. 4 and it is just over an hour away from me. I stressed that since her family loves PC and lives in Indiana that she don't have to worry. I have already received about $100 in orders from 2 of her family member that live in Indiana..........and her show is still 2 weeks away! I am so excited also to see that she is taking the initiative to get pumped up ahead of time and send out her invitations and e-invites. That also shows me that I am not traveling over an hour away, giving up my Sat. afternoon with my family, I will actually be making some money off of this host and even more from her e-invites! I have my website plastered everywhere I have my name plastered. I really does pay off! I sure hope it does for you also. The address is a little long, but I think it sticks to their mind.

Angela Roark (431269)
Ind. Future Director
Corning, AR 72422
www.pamperedchef.biz/bepamperedbyangela

Last edited:

1. Is having a website necessary for my Pampered Chef business?

While having a website is not a requirement for your Pampered Chef business, it can greatly benefit your success. A website allows you to reach a larger audience, showcase your products, and provide a convenient way for customers to purchase from you.

2. How much does it cost to create a website for my Pampered Chef business?

The cost of creating a website for your business can vary depending on your specific needs and preferences. However, there are many affordable options available such as website builders or hiring a freelance web designer. You can also consider using Pampered Chef's customizable website template for a low monthly fee.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products on my website?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products on your website as long as you are a registered consultant with the company. You can use your website to showcase and promote your products, and customers can purchase directly from your site.

4. How can a website help me grow my Pampered Chef business?

A website can help you reach a larger audience, establish your online presence, and provide a convenient way for customers to purchase from you. It can also serve as a marketing tool to promote your business and share your story as a consultant.

5. Do I need any technical skills to create and manage a website for my Pampered Chef business?

No, you do not need any technical skills to create and manage a website for your business. There are user-friendly website builders available that require no coding knowledge. You can also utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to help you set up and maintain your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pameredchef007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • ChefShalon