• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Irrestible Destinations - How Are You Doing Thus Far?

In summary, this year I'm doing much better than last year at Host Coaching & I've implemented the Full Service Checkout - something I've NEVER done in the past! I'm hoping to earn a trip to Disney this year with my improved business."
PS.. here is a great show opening to use this month to increase sales at your show and to add more March bookings. :)
I hope it helps!

After tonite, you won't ever use wood again, once you learn about the wonders of Pampered Chef Bamboo!!” Welcome to our March Woohooo for Bamboo Show! Thank you Janie for hosting. And this month, we are celebrating the joys and wonders of Pampered Chef bamboo!”

“Who here has a piece of wooden-“something” in your kitchen? Maybe it’s a cutting board, a spoon, a bowl? Well with Pampered Chef Bamboo, it’s not wood! Bamboo is a reed, it’s renewable (green as we at Pampered Chef like to say), and it won’t harbor food bacteria, odor, moisture, won’t split or splinter and stays just this beautiful use after use after use…much different than wood!”

“So with Woohooo for Bamboo, I’m on a mission to get everyone trying this incredible product and this month, you can get your first THREE pieces for free! Or if you KNOW the joys and wonders of Pampered Chef Bamboo, you can get your next THREE pieces for free!”

Points thus far are at 16,497. It's ok but not where I wanted them to be. Have some more shows to close out this month as well so still going. However, April is looking GREAT! So far I have 12, yes TWELVE shows booked. And I will still book more if I can! I'm coaching them all to make sure they stick. My May is already half way booked as well!
I want Maui very badly and if I can have an awesome April and get plenty of bookings from these shows it can be done! Also have some potential consultants I am working with so that would be great to get them signed and qualified. My goal is to recruit 10 this year.

<h2>1. How are YOU doing on your goals?</h2><p>I am very happy with my progress so far! I have been implementing host coaching tips and using the full service checkout at all of my shows, which has resulted in higher sales and more bookings.</p><h2>2. What's the one thing that you'll do the same this year?</h2><p>I will definitely continue to provide adequate host coaching and use the full service checkout at all of my shows. These strategies have proven to be successful in increasing sales and bookings.</p><h2>3. If you didn't earn Disney (or didn't earn the level you wanted), what's the one thing that you would change if you could go back & do it again that might have helped you to earn your goal (or that you think would help you earn your goal this year)?</h2><p>If I didn't earn the level I wanted, I would have focused on providing more consistent host coaching throughout the year. I would also have used the full service checkout at all of my shows instead of just some of them. These changes would have likely resulted in higher sales and more bookings, ultimately helping me reach my goal.</p>

1. How are YOU doing on your goals?

I am very happy with my progress so far! I have been implementing host coaching tips and using the full service checkout at all of my shows, which has resulted in higher sales and more bookings.

2. What's the one thing that you'll do the same this year?

I will definitely continue to provide adequate host coaching and use the full service checkout at all of my shows. These strategies have proven to be successful in increasing sales and bookings.

3. If you didn't earn Disney (or didn't earn the level you wanted), what's the one thing that you would change if you could go back & do it again that might have helped you to earn your goal (or that you think would help you earn your goal this year)?

If I didn't earn the level I wanted, I would have focused on providing more consistent host coaching throughout the year. I would also have used the full service checkout at all of my shows instead of just some of them. These changes would have likely resulted in higher sales and more bookings, ultimately helping me reach my goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • kcmckay