• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What trips can be earned through the program and how can I achieve them?

N
noradawn
Hi! I was just looking at the brochure and I really want to get that level 2 cruise! But I just joined in March, and I don't know if it's even a possibility. I'm curious- what trips do you all plan to earn? How hard will you have to work to achieve that goal? What trips have you earned in the past?

Dreaming of a getaway...
Nora

It is DEFINITELY POSSIBLE! There is an excellent tele-class that helps you plan out how to earn the incentive trips. You should take that.

You should definitely use the Incentives Calculator under Promotions & Incentives on the PC consultant's website. It will help you track exactly where you are.

The key to earning the trip is really to RECRUIT, RECRUIT, and RECRUIT! Work smarter, not harder. The more people you recruit, the more points you earn for recruiting, the less points you need for the trips, the easier it is to earn.

The other important part is having at least 2 shows a week or a consistant show schedule.

I earned level 1 (hotel gift certificate for 18,500 points) in my first 3 months. You can do it. Make a plan, set your goal, tell everyone, post your goal.

I did attach my notes from the tele-class, but you really need to take the class to get the full effect.

Attachments

• Action Planning for an Incentive Trip.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 690

I completely understand your excitement about the level 2 cruise! It's definitely one of the most coveted rewards in our program. As for your question about earning trips, it's definitely possible to achieve your goal of earning the level 2 cruise, even as a new consultant. Many of our consultants have earned this trip in their first year with us! It all comes down to setting a goal, creating a plan, and consistently working towards it.

Personally, I am aiming for the level 3 Mediterranean cruise. I know it will take some hard work, but I am determined to make it happen. In the past, I have earned the level 1 Caribbean cruise and it was an amazing experience. It was my first time on a cruise and it was such a fun and relaxing trip. I highly recommend setting a goal and working towards earning a trip - it's such a rewarding feeling when you achieve it!

If you need any tips or advice on how to earn trips, feel free to reach out to me. I am always happy to help my fellow consultants achieve their dreams! Keep dreaming and working towards that level 2 cruise - you can do it!

1. What trips do you all plan to earn?

The trips that can be earned through the "Irresistible Rewards" program vary depending on your level of participation. However, some possible trips include cruises, all-inclusive resort stays, and international trips to popular destinations.

2. How hard will you have to work to achieve that goal?

The amount of work required to earn a specific trip will also vary depending on your level of participation. Generally, the more you actively participate in the program, the easier it will be to earn the trip you desire. This can include completing tasks, meeting sales goals, and recruiting new members.

3. What trips have you earned in the past?

As a scientist, my focus is on research and development rather than earning trips through this program. However, I have colleagues who have successfully earned trips through the "Irresistible Rewards" program and have enjoyed trips to destinations such as Hawaii, the Caribbean, and Europe.

4. Can I earn the level 2 cruise even though I just joined in March?

It is possible to earn the level 2 cruise even if you joined in March. The program allows for continuous participation, so as long as you actively participate in the program and meet the requirements, you can earn the trip at any time.

5. What is the best way to maximize my chances of earning the trip I want?

The best way to maximize your chances of earning the trip you want is to actively participate in the program and set achievable goals for yourself. This can include setting sales targets, completing tasks regularly, and recruiting new members. It is also important to stay up to date with the program and take advantage of any promotions or bonuses that may be offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • crystalscookingnow