• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What rewards can we earn for attending Conference?

In summary, the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for hosting cooking shows and purchasing products. Customers are automatically enrolled and can earn free and discounted products by reaching sales goals. There are no restrictions or limitations, but rewards cannot be used towards future sales or redeemed for cash.
Chef Becca
A few weeks ago when Doris & Marla hosted the Conference Call before Conference, Marla mentioned that we would get points for the Directors 25th Anniversary Trip & the Incentive Trip when our Consultants attended Conference. It was one of those statements that made me go "What did she just say?" After the call, an email was sent out that yes, we heard her right, we would get points towards the trip.

Now...I can't remember what we get and I can't find the email. I have called Field Services and nobody there seems to have a clue what I'm talking about. You got points for having 1, 3 and 5 Consultants attend Conference (I think). I can find everything I need regarding the Directors 25th Anniv Trip but NOTHING on the IR incentive trip.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just completely losing it? I keep waiting for it to show up on My Icentive Caluculator on CC but it's just not.

I do not believe we receive Incentive trip points for having consultants at Conference. We got points for having 3 consultants at conference for the Director's 25th Anniversary event.

However, there are so many promotions going on right now I may be a bit confused too, but I am pretty sure about it.

Chef Kearns said:
I do not believe we receive Incentive trip points for having consultants at Conference. We got points for having 3 consultants at conference for the Director's 25th Anniversary event.

However, there are so many promotions going on right now I may be a bit confused too, but I am pretty sure about it.

According to that email, Directors will get 250 trip points for every consultant in thier downline who attended conference and I think they got even more if they had so many...

Last edited:

What is the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program?

The "Irresistable Rewards Question" program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for hosting cooking shows and purchasing products.

How does the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program work?

When you host a Pampered Chef cooking show and reach a certain amount in sales, you will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can earn.

How do I become a member of the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program?

All Pampered Chef customers are automatically enrolled in the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program. There is no application or membership fee required.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program?

By hosting a cooking show and reaching sales goals, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host discounts and monthly specials.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program?

There are no restrictions or limitations for the "Irresistable Rewards Question" program. However, products purchased with rewards cannot be used towards the sales total for future shows. Also, rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianafeller
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views