• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ipt Update: Stay Up-to-Date on the Latest Changes | 1st of the Month Update

In summary, "Ipt Updated yet Today" refers to the latest updates and improvements made to the Independent Consultant Performance Tracker (IPT) system for Pampered Chef consultants. The system is updated daily and can be accessed on mobile devices. To log in, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on "Consultant Login" and enter your ID and password. If you have trouble accessing the system, contact technical support for assistance.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone's updated yet? Usually on the 1st of the month we get the red message that it'll update later - I got nuthin'

I am stalking it too and nothing... no numbers, no message

double ditto.. nuttin here.

I hate it when the month rolls over and all the screens go back to $0. I hope it updates soon so I can see who sent in shows on the last day.

it's updated. wahoooo!!!

My main screen's not updated, but I can see the show that the one consultant submitted at 11:58 PM last night, so it looks like if you do the Performance Tracker & switch it over to March that all the numbers are correct. ;)

1. What does "Ipt Updated yet Today" mean?

"Ipt Updated yet Today" refers to the latest updates and improvements made to our Independent Consultant Performance Tracker (IPT) system. This system helps track your sales, customers, and orders as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How often is the IPT system updated?

The IPT system is updated daily, so any changes or new information you input will be reflected in real time. It is important to regularly check and update your IPT to ensure accurate and timely information.

3. Can I access the IPT system on my mobile device?

Yes, the IPT system is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any smartphone or tablet. This allows you to easily track your performance on the go and stay up-to-date with your business.

4. How do I log into the IPT system?

To log into the IPT system, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button. Enter your consultant ID and password, and then click on the "IPT" tab to access the system.

5. What should I do if I have trouble accessing the IPT system?

If you are having trouble accessing the IPT system, please contact our technical support team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing and get you back up and running as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Sheila