• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iphone Problems to Watch Videos

In summary, if you are having trouble watching videos on your iPhone, there could be several reasons such as a slow internet connection, outdated software, or a problem with the video itself. To fix a frozen video, try force-quitting the app or restarting your iPhone. If your iPhone is not playing sound while watching videos, check the volume and sound settings, and contact Apple support if the issue persists. You can watch videos in full screen on your iPhone by rotating the device or tapping the full screen icon. To download videos for offline viewing, use a third-party app or service that offers a download feature.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have a customer that has tried watching the videos from our Newsletter on her Iphone & she is having major problems with it. Is this normal or just her phone?

Unless a video is done through YouTube, it is not viewable on iPhones. Pampered Chef does not use YouTube videos when embedding in e-mails or newsletters. We have a YouTube channel, but it usually takes quite a while for them to update it.

Thank you for the answer! Appreciate it!

1. Why can't I watch videos on my iPhone?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble watching videos on your iPhone. It could be due to a slow internet connection, outdated software, or a problem with the video itself. Try troubleshooting by checking your internet connection, updating your iPhone's software, or trying to watch a different video.

2. How do I fix a frozen video on my iPhone?

If a video on your iPhone is frozen, try force-quitting the app by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and swiping up on the app's preview. You can also try restarting your iPhone by holding down the power button and sliding to power off. If the issue persists, try deleting and redownloading the video or using a different app to watch the video.

3. Why is my iPhone not playing sound while watching videos?

If your iPhone is not playing sound while watching videos, there may be an issue with the device's speaker or audio settings. Make sure the volume is turned up and not muted, and try adjusting the sound settings in the Control Center or Settings app. If the problem continues, it may be a hardware issue and you should contact Apple support for further assistance.

4. Can I watch videos in full screen on my iPhone?

Yes, you can watch videos in full screen on your iPhone by rotating the device to landscape mode or by tapping the full screen icon in the bottom right corner of the video player. Some videos may not have the option to play in full screen, depending on the app or website you are using.

5. How do I download videos to watch offline on my iPhone?

To download videos to watch offline on your iPhone, you can use a third-party app or service such as Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video. These apps have a download feature that allows you to save videos to your device to watch later without an internet connection. Some websites also have a download option for their videos, but it may not be available for all videos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Karen Weber