• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Discounted Refurbished iPads at Apple: Save on Quality with Warranties!

In summary, Apple offers refurbished iPads at discounted prices with 1-year warranties and new batteries. These products are typically ones that have been returned due to minor issues and have been replaced. Refurbished products can also have more storage space for the same price as a new one. Many consumers have had positive experiences with refurbished Apple products and trust their quality.
esavvymom
Staff member
My DH recently discovered from coworkers that Apple sells refurbished products, including the ipads. You can sometimes get an ipad that normally sells for $399(16gig ipad2) for $319. They are refurbs, but apparently that means typically the ones someone brought in becuase of cracked glass or something similar and got replacements, etc. they have one year warranties and new batteries.Thought I would share.:cool:Refurbished Apple iPadOr Google "refurbished ipad" and select the apple.com site, I think it was the first one.They arent always in stock, so you have to watch them. And they have different ones, so you can sometimes get one with more space for the same as a new one with just 16g for example. Right now, they dont have the 16g second gen ipad, but they have other things (different prices). So like our outlet, you just have to watch it.

I bought my Mac laptop refurbished and have never had an issue with it. I definitely recommend and trust their refurbished products.

If you've read Steve Jobs' biograaphy you will never have a problem with an Apple product again....I used to be sceptical and then I read his biography...he was really anal about quality. Fired hundreds of people over the years because something wasn't perfect.

Years ago I bought my daughter a refurbished ipod. It came with the same warranty and looked brand new when I got it. Santa even gave it to her and nobody could tell it was a refurb ;) Then, years and years went by and the thing was in a drawer and they got recalled, I sent that old refurb ipod back in just a couple months ago and they sent my daughter a brand new current generation ipod. I have to say - my 40 bucks for the refurb turned out to be a pretty good bargain. LOL. We won't buy apple products, so my daughter sold the replacement ipod and put it towards something else she was saving for. That said, if you will buy apple products in the first place, refurbs are definitely worth it.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information about refurbished iPads from Apple. It's always great to find a good deal on technology products, especially from a reputable brand like Apple. I'm sure many of our customers would appreciate knowing about this option as well. It's also reassuring to know that these refurbished products come with a warranty and new batteries. Thank you again for sharing, and happy shopping!

What is "Ipad at a Discount"?

"Ipad at a Discount" is a promotion or sale where iPads are being sold at a reduced price. This could be due to a clearance sale, a special deal from the manufacturer, or a discount offered by a retailer.

How much of a discount can I expect?

The amount of discount can vary depending on the seller and the specific model of iPad being sold. It could range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars off the original price. It's best to check with the seller or retailer for the exact discount amount.

Where can I find "Ipad at a Discount" offers?

You can find "Ipad at a Discount" offers on various online platforms such as the official Apple website, authorized retailers like Best Buy or Amazon, and even on social media pages of these retailers. It's also a good idea to sign up for email alerts from these retailers to stay updated on any discount offers.

Is it safe to buy an "Ipad at a Discount"?

Yes, it is safe to buy an "Ipad at a Discount" as long as you purchase from authorized retailers or directly from the manufacturer. It's important to do your research and make sure you are buying from a reputable source to avoid any scams or counterfeit products.

Are discounted iPads still covered by warranty?

Yes, discounted iPads are still covered by the manufacturer's warranty as long as they are purchased from authorized retailers. However, it's important to note that some retailers may offer their own additional warranty options for an extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefsteph07