• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Runners and Tablecloths?

In summary, the Ios of Runner and Tablecloths from Pampered Chef are high-quality, stain-resistant, and easy to clean, with a non-slip backing and a variety of sizes and designs to choose from. They can be used for both indoor and outdoor events and can be cared for with a simple wipe down or machine wash. They can also be customized with designs, monograms, or logos and can be purchased in bulk for events or parties at a discounted rate. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk orders.
tasoula76
Does anyone have any runners or tablecloths?

Thank you!

I have several table runners - the purple one with the tiles design and the cranberry one with the tassle ends - sparkly material. Also have napkins to match both. I believe I have 2 of each. AND I know where they are! (still unpacking from my cross country move but I have gotten to THAT box. ;) )

I have the place mats for the tiles I think there are 2. $7.00 plus shipping

Thank you I'm actually looking for the black and white one with the pc logo.

I have multiple blue denim tablecloths I'd be willing to part with, for very inexpensive - pay shipping and call it good!

Hi sounds good how much are u asking for?

1. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's Ios of Runner and Tablecloths?

The Ios of Runner and Tablecloths from Pampered Chef are made from high-quality, durable materials that are stain-resistant and easy to clean. They also have a non-slip backing to keep them in place on your table. Additionally, they come in a variety of sizes and designs to fit any table setting.

2. Can the Ios of Runner and Tablecloths be used for both indoor and outdoor events?

Yes, the Ios of Runner and Tablecloths are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. They are designed to withstand various weather conditions and are also perfect for protecting your table from spills and stains.

3. How do I care for my Ios of Runner and Tablecloths?

To clean your Ios of Runner and Tablecloths, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher stains, you can spot clean with a mild soap and water. They are also machine washable, but be sure to follow the care instructions on the product label.

4. Are the Ios of Runner and Tablecloths customizable?

Yes, the Ios of Runner and Tablecloths can be customized with your preferred design, monogram, or logo. They are perfect for adding a personal touch to your table setting or for promoting your business or brand.

5. Can I purchase the Ios of Runner and Tablecloths in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, you can purchase the Ios of Runner and Tablecloths in bulk for events or parties. Pampered Chef offers discounts for bulk orders, making it a cost-effective option for large gatherings. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Prete
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves