• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Your New Consultant: A Letter to My Neighbors in [Neighborhood Name]"

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party with a new consultant is easy by scheduling a date and working with them to plan the details. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products to make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable. By hosting a party, one can earn free and discounted products based on sales. Becoming a consultant and joining the team is also an option, with personalized service and support being a unique aspect of Pampered Chef.
AmaraJ
I'd like to send out a letter to all my neighbors so they know that they have a new consultant in the area.

My question is...how do I get all the addresses? Do I need to go around and get them myself, or is there something at the post office that can help me?

You can buy a list from melissadata.com, but I think it pretty much gives you everybody in the zip code vs. on the same street.

Or you can look up your city's tax appraiser's web page & see if it's open files where you can view names & addresses on your street. A lot of cities will also sell a spreadsheet on CD with the entire city's tax roll. In Virginia, it was about $15-$17 for the current list.

ETA, just remember that you can't go door-to-door & leave something on/in the mailbox. It has to go through the Post Office with a stamp or you are violating federal regulations. :)

I got online to salesgenie.com - lets you break down by street, gender, income, interests - and is very reasonable in price!

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef party with my new consultant?

You can easily host a Pampered Chef party with your new consultant by reaching out to them and scheduling a date. Your consultant will work with you to plan the details and make it a fun and successful event for you and your guests.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable.

3. How can I earn free and discounted products by hosting a party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Your consultant will explain the details and rewards program to you during the planning process.

4. Can I become a consultant myself and join your team?

Absolutely! We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Pampered Chef team. Your consultant can provide you with more information on how to become a consultant and the benefits of joining our company.

5. What makes Pampered Chef different from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality and innovative kitchen products, as well as a unique cooking and entertaining experience. Our consultants provide personalized service and support to our customers, making us stand out from other kitchen brands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kisrae
Replies
Views
Chef Stacy Edwards
  • afeller
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies