• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite With Cool and Serve Flyer?

In summary, the author wants to email an invite with the Cool and Serve to their host for their June 5 show. They hope this works and that the recipient can use the invite.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I do my own show invitations, and I'd like to have an invite with the Cool and Serve for my June shows.

Has anybody done one of these before I re-invent the wheel?

I'd like to e-mail one to my host tomorrow to distribute for her June 5 show.

If you or anyone else has or will do this, can you please share for the lease tallented, lol.

I will attempt using the Cool and Serve flyer but I'm not the greatest with these things!

what size invite do u need? Post card? Full page?

here is something i whipped up... the front is basically pg 7 of may cn, the back is just what the pc invites say... hope it works, let me know if you need something else.

Attachments

• back.pdf
    869.8 KB · Views: 344
  • Front (2).pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 385
Last edited:
lfg8764 said:

here is something i whipped up... the front is basically pg 7 of may cn, the back is just what the pc invites say... hope it works, let me know if you need something else.

Incredible!! Thanks so much!

OMG this is awesome!

Thanks ... stayed up WAY TOO LATE making changes .... I need a word document she should be able to open ... and a full page (I usually mail invites because I don't trust the post office to deliver postcards and none of my guests are second class ... in this case she is planning to hand them out but I wanted something fillable and that I could use as one page.

Here is what I came up with using what you posted and an old invite template ... feel free to make any changes!

ETA: All that work and I can't add it to save my life ... I am too tired to mess with it anymore!

Last edited:
lfg8764 said:

Forgive me but I noticed some spelling errors on your invitation. Make sure you proof-read these before posting. Since it isn't in a WORD format, I cannot fix those words.

DessertDivaFL said:
Forgive me but I noticed some spelling errors on your invitation. Make sure you proof-read these before posting. Since it isn't in a WORD format, I cannot fix those words.

sorry didnt notice it wasnt editable... give me a few minutes

ok, i think i fixed the spelling. you can just insert your info, or completely change the wording

Attachments

• Back- fully editable.pdf
    172.8 KB · Views: 409
Di_Can_Cook said:
Thanks ... stayed up WAY TOO LATE making changes .... I need a word document she should be able to open ... and a full page (I usually mail invites because I don't trust the post office to deliver postcards and none of my guests are second class ... in this case she is planning to hand them out but I wanted something fillable and that I could use as one page.

Here is what I came up with using what you posted and an old invite template ... feel free to make any changes!

ETA: All that work and I can't add it to save my life ... I am too tired to mess with it anymore!

Here is an invite all on one page. Not sure if you can use it.

Almost everything is editable:
Come to My Cooking show, bring a friend, spot for your info, and of course, the party info.

Hope this works for you. I was just going to send the host the standard invites, but I think I am going to email the pdf to my host and see if she can use it. Good idea of doing an invite with the Cool & Serve.

Attachments

• CoolNServe_Invite_fillable_v1.pdf
    553.8 KB · Views: 540
lfg8764 said:
ok, i think i fixed the spelling. you can just insert your info, or completely change the wording

Fabulous! Thank you for doing that.

1. What is the purpose of the "Invite With Cool and Serve Flyer?"

The "Invite With Cool and Serve Flyer" is designed to help you plan and host a successful cooking party with Pampered Chef. It includes recipes, tips, and information on products that can be used to create delicious and easy meals.

2. How can I use the "Invite With Cool and Serve Flyer" to invite guests to my cooking party?

The flyer can be used as a digital or print invitation to send to your guests. It includes all the necessary information about the party, such as date, time, location, and what to expect. You can also customize the flyer with your own personal message.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the "Invite With Cool and Serve Flyer?"

Yes, the flyer often includes special deals or free products that can be earned by hosting a cooking party. These offers can vary depending on the current promotions and are a great incentive for guests to attend.

4. Can I customize the recipes included in the "Invite With Cool and Serve Flyer?"

Absolutely! The recipes included in the flyer can be adapted to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. You can also add your own twist to make them even more unique and delicious.

5. Can I share the "Invite With Cool and Serve Flyer" with others who may be interested in hosting a cooking party?

Yes, the flyer can be shared with anyone who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can send it via email, social media, or print it out to give to friends and family. It's a great way to spread the word about the benefits of hosting a cooking party with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • pamperedbecky