• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Someone Share an Invite with 10 Reasons to Attend Our Show?

In summary, "Invite With 10 Reasons" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create personalized invitations for your guests. To access this feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host" tab. You can customize the 10 reasons on the invitations and preview them before sending them to your guests via email, social media, or in person.
Mom4kanda
Didn't someone post a flyer of an invite with 10 reasons to attended a show at the top and some other things at the bottom relating to prices.

I thought i saw it here and my host wants this invite.

It was like
10: You know the Pizza Hut delivery guy to well.

Here you go!

Attachments

• 10 top reasons invite.doc
    79 KB · Views: 780
ThanksThanks a bunch :p

What is "Invite With 10 Reasons"?

"Invite With 10 Reasons" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create personalized invitations for your guests. These invitations highlight 10 reasons why they should attend your party or event.

How do I access "Invite With 10 Reasons"?

To access "Invite With 10 Reasons", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host" tab. From there, you can select "Invite With 10 Reasons" and start creating your invitations.

Can I customize the 10 reasons on the invitations?

Yes, you can customize the 10 reasons on the invitations to fit your specific party or event. You can choose from a list of suggested reasons or create your own personalized reasons.

Can I preview the invitations before sending them?

Yes, you can preview the invitations before sending them to ensure they look exactly how you want them to. This will allow you to make any necessary changes before sending them to your guests.

How do I send the invitations to my guests?

Once you have created and previewed your invitations, you can easily send them to your guests through email or social media. You can also print them out and hand them out in person if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefPaulaB