• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Prizes at Bee's Pampered Chef Party!

In summary, the author is inviting people to a Pampered Chef PRIZE PARTY. People can RSVP to attend and pick a product to bring with them. If they attend, they can also pick a product to bring as a gift for someone else, book a cooking show for $15 and become a consultant. The author is hoping that this will be a successful opportunity night.
beepampered
I'm looking for comments on the below/attached invitaiton to an opportunity night. Would it entice you to come? I am inviting a bunch of people - many of whom have only slightly showed interest in the business. I'd like to bribe them to attend and them hook them in with so much fun. Thanks for your thoughts....BEE

You're Invited to a Pampered Chef PRIZE Party!

Monday, June 8
7:00 pm
1312 Apache Lane, Apex 27502

Join Bee and her team for a special night of FOOD, FUN and FREE prizes.
Learn about the Pampered Chef, choose a product just for coming and earn chances to win more prizes. Here's what you get as Bee’s special visitor:

RSVP that you’ll come – pick small prize
Attend meeting – pick product ($10-$20 value)
Bring a friend – pick product
Book a cooking show – $15 product of your choice at close of show
Become a consultant - pick product AND $20 CASH when you host your opening show
Hope you can join us!
RSVP today for a prize.
Bee Persson, Independent Pampered Chef Director
(919) 362-0032
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Attachments

• Opportunity Night Invitation.doc
    27 KB · Views: 433
It needs a zippier font and a few graphics. Like the text though. Those free products should bring them in. Can you afford giving that much away free?

Trish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

I'm open to a more exciting headline if anyone has one. I will be using a pretty "food" themed stationary to make it visually more interesting.I'm glad you think the products will get them to come.My director says to give tickets away but I'm thinking that at most I'll have five people come. Just my Spring sell-a-thon products that I haven't opened should cover that. Tickets at a "chance" of winning just doesn't do for me and I wanted something to really tempt them. Thanks for your comments.

I might drop a few pictures of some products that you might be thinking about to entice them and give it color. But it's worth trying- at least once! See how it goes and if the results you get are worth the expense. Be sure to let us know how it goes though!! I know myself and a few others have thought about something similar. I was doing several booths this spring and had so many recruit leads, I thought having an opportunity night after a booth would be a great idea. So I'm interested in how your's turns out.Good luck!

!

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can say that this invitation would definitely entice me to attend! Who doesn't love free prizes and a chance to learn about amazing kitchen products while having fun? Plus, the added incentives for bringing a friend, booking a show, and even becoming a consultant are great motivators. I think this invitation is well thought out and will definitely grab the attention of those who have shown even slight interest in the business. Best of luck with your opportunity night, Bee!

1. How can I win prizes at a Pampered Chef party?

To win prizes at a Pampered Chef party, you can participate in the party games and activities that the consultant has planned. These may include recipe contests, bingo, or other fun games. You can also earn entries into a raffle by placing an order or booking your own party.

2. What type of prizes can I win at a Pampered Chef party?

The prizes vary from party to party, but they can include free products, discounts on purchases, or even hostess rewards if you book your own party. Some consultants also offer special prizes for the winners of party games.

3. How many prizes can I win at a Pampered Chef party?

The number of prizes you can win depends on the party and the consultant. Typically, there will be multiple prizes available for different games or activities, so you have a chance to win more than one prize. However, each guest is typically limited to winning one prize per game or activity.

4. Do I have to make a purchase to win prizes at a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not have to make a purchase to win prizes at a Pampered Chef party. While placing an order or booking a party may earn you extra entries into a raffle, you can still participate in the party games and have a chance to win prizes without making a purchase.

5. Can I win prizes if I attend a Pampered Chef party as a guest?

Yes, guests are eligible to win prizes at a Pampered Chef party just like any other guest. As long as you participate in the party games and activities, you have a chance to win prizes. However, only one prize per game or activity may be awarded to each guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Shearer