• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample, Shop & Socialize: Easily Invite All Your Contacts!

In summary, Sarah wants to invite people from her contact list, but doesn't want to have to re-enter the information for each person. She can do this by saving the contacts as a .csv file and importing them to her Host website.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
So I have decided to take HO up on their National Cooking Show week and hold my own Sample, Shop and Socialize show at my house the last week of the month. I am sending invitations to people I actually would like to attend via Evites and the mail - because the group I associate with the most uses Evites for all of their correspondence and I know they will read them - but I would like to send an invitation from my website to shop for the show, these are mostly people who are not near enough to attend.

So after all that..............my question is............

Can I add people from my contact list to my invitation list without having to re-enter the information for each person?

Where is your contact list? If it's P3, you just have to sync P3 with your PWS, and they'll automatically upload (and, vice versa). If they're in an e-mail provider, you might be able to export them to a .cvs file, then import them to PWS. If you have them on an Excel spreadsheet you can save it as a .cvs file, then import to PWS.

Does this help at all?

No, I know that I have synched my website. I am wanting to send an "invitation" from the hosts (which is me) homepage so that it will have a direct link to order on that particular show. Does that make sense? I know the contacts are on my contact list, I want to know if I can pull them over to the hosts guest list without retyping?

Ok, that makes sense. I think the easiest thing is to save them as a .csv file and import them to your Host website. This is pretty simple to do.

Sarah,

What are the steps for the import? I'd like to do the same thing, but I couldn't figure it out (and I usually can figure those things out).

Thanks,
lk

I think I just figured it out!

THANKS!
lk

What is Sample, Shop & Socialize?

Sample, Shop & Socialize is a unique feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily invite all your contacts to a virtual party where they can sample our products, shop our catalog, and socialize with friends.

How do I use Sample, Shop & Socialize?

Using Sample, Shop & Socialize is simple! All you have to do is log in to your Pampered Chef account, create a virtual party, and then share the link with your contacts. They can then browse our products and place orders directly from the party link.

Can I earn rewards with Sample, Shop & Socialize?

Yes, you can earn rewards with Sample, Shop & Socialize just like with a traditional in-person party. As your guests place orders, you will earn rewards that you can redeem for free and discounted products.

Do my contacts need a Pampered Chef account to participate?

No, your contacts do not need a Pampered Chef account to participate in Sample, Shop & Socialize. They can browse and shop as a guest, but we do recommend creating an account for a smoother shopping experience.

Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can invite to Sample, Shop & Socialize?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can invite to Sample, Shop & Socialize. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to give your guests a heads up so they can plan to attend your virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • gailz2