1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Invitations on Personal Website question.....

1. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

So I have decided to take HO up on their National Cooking Show week and hold my own Sample, Shop and Socialize show at my house the last week of the month. I am sending invitations to people I actually would like to attend via Evites and the mail - because the group I associate with the most uses Evites for all of their correspondence and I know they will read them - but I would like to send an invitation from my website to shop for the show, these are mostly people who are not near enough to attend.

So after all that..............my question is............

Can I add people from my contact list to my invitation list without having to re-enter the information for each person?

Apr 17, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Where is your contact list? If it's P3, you just have to sync P3 with your PWS, and they'll automatically upload (and, vice versa). If they're in an e-mail provider, you might be able to export them to a .cvs file, then import them to PWS. If you have them on an Excel spreadsheet you can save it as a .cvs file, then import to PWS.

Does this help at all?

Apr 17, 2009
  3. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

No, I know that I have synched my website. I am wanting to send an "invitation" from the hosts (which is me) homepage so that it will have a direct link to order on that particular show. Does that make sense? I know the contacts are on my contact list, I want to know if I can pull them over to the hosts guest list without retyping?

Apr 17, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Ok, that makes sense. I think the easiest thing is to save them as a .csv file and import them to your Host website. This is pretty simple to do.

Apr 17, 2009
  5. Sarah,

What are the steps for the import? I'd like to do the same thing, but I couldn't figure it out (and I usually can figure those things out).

Thanks,
    lk

Apr 23, 2009
  6. I think I just figured it out!

THANKS!
    lk

Apr 23, 2009
Have something to add?