• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Invitations: Ideas and Inspiration for Your Next Event

In summary, you can customize your invitations for October using our online design tool and we recommend sending out 20-30 invitations for your October party. It's best to send them at least 2-3 weeks in advance and you can also opt for digital invitations. We often have special promotions for ordering party invitations for October, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone have an invitation they are using for October? Either a full page invite flyer or a mini catalog insert?

Bumping....Before I recreate the wheel, just thought I'd see if someone made a flyer invitation or a mini catalog insert for an October show invitation.TIA!!

babywings76 said:
Bumping....

Before I recreate the wheel, just thought I'd see if someone made a flyer invitation or a mini catalog insert for an October show invitation.

TIA!!

I am pretty sure I posted a mini catty insert with Oct and Nov. Perhaps you could type in the show info into the blank box I have at the top and it could work as an invite?

Not sure if that will help you.

Thanks Kathleen, I'll go check it out. :)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have used a variety of invitations for October events. Some of my favorite ideas include using a full page invite flyer with a fall theme, incorporating pumpkins, leaves, and other autumn elements. Another idea is to use a mini catalog insert that highlights our seasonal products, such as our pumpkin-shaped stoneware or apple-themed kitchen tools. Whichever design you choose, be sure to include all the important event details and a call to action for guests to RSVP. Happy planning!

1. Can I customize my invitations for October?

Yes, you can customize your invitations for October with our easy-to-use online design tool. You can add your own text, images, and even choose from a variety of fonts and colors to make your invitations unique.

2. How many invitations should I send out for my October party?

We recommend sending out at least 20-30 invitations for your October party. This will ensure that you have a good turnout and give your guests enough time to RSVP.

3. When should I send out my invitations for my October party?

It's best to send out your invitations for your October party at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to mark their calendars and RSVP.

4. Can I send digital invitations for my October party?

Yes, you can send digital invitations for your October party through our online design tool. This is a great option for those who want to save on paper and postage costs, and also allows for easy tracking of RSVPs.

5. Are there any special promotions for ordering October party invitations?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts for ordering party invitations for October. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies