• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label Templates for Consultants: Get Started Again with Ease

Heather,I love this one! I definitely will use it! Thanks!Thanks for sharing Heather! Love the flyer!
cheflisal
Hi everyone,
I am looking for label templates that some consultants use for sending out invites . These labels will have all of the information on them so that the host does not have to fill it all in.
I am a consultant that has just started back after a break. I am very excited to get back into the business and I am so glad that I found this website. It is sooo great! Thanks in advance,
Lisa

cheflisal said:
Hi everyone,
I am looking for label templates that some consultants use for sending out invites . These labels will have all of the information on them so that the host does not have to fill it all in.
Lisa

Lisa...here you go. I also attached a label for unable to attend that directs them to my web site.

Attachments

• unabletoattend labels2.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 675
  • Show labels.doc
    44 KB · Views: 900
Great ideaWe need to do what ever possible to make a great show. I think that is great idea

Thank youThank you very much for the labels. I will use them right away. :)

Here are the labels I use...
I put them on the bottom of the invite. HOWEVER! The new invitations for our new kitchen show themes are set up differently than in the past. I can't put three labels at the bottom now (Host info, then Monthly special, then "Unable to attend" label). I've ordered the generic Kitchen Show invitations instead so I can keep doing it this way. Bummer...

Attachments

• Aug Label-Michelle.doc
    125 KB · Views: 521
ThanksThanks for these great labels. Great idea to put specials on the invite!!!

Lisa

Thank you and need help!!Thank you so much for the great labels! The guest special on the labels - MAGIC! You're good!

My problem/question is finding a decent format for the hostess to email me her guests' addresses. Anyone got something like that out there????

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Leslie DeMaio
[email protected]

Lesliecooks said:
Thank you so much for the great labels! The guest special on the labels - MAGIC! You're good!

My problem/question is finding a decent format for the hostess to email me her guests' addresses. Anyone got something like that out there????

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Leslie DeMaio
[email protected]
If they use excel I just have them send me the guest information, including phone and email, as an attachment. I then put it onto a template that I have and save it for the future. I could send her the template but then I wouldn't get phone numbers and email addresses. It is a little more work for me before her first party but after that we just have to update.

Guest List...This one works pretty well - it's a word Doc so most people can use it with ease and they can use the arrow keys to navigate through it. I had my hosts fill it out and e-mail it back to me so I can mail the invites for them. It seems to be the one part of the host duties everyone hates the most.

Attachments

• Guest List2.doc
    293 KB · Views: 588
Pampered Heather said:
This one works pretty well - it's a word Doc so most people can use it with ease and they can use the arrow keys to navigate through it. I had my hosts fill it out and e-mail it back to me so I can mail the invites for them. It seems to be the one part of the host duties everyone hates the most.
I love this one! I definitely will use it!

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing Heather! Love the flyer!

What are label templates and how can they benefit consultants?

Label templates are pre-designed, customizable labels that consultants can use to easily create professional-looking packaging and marketing materials for their product. They can save time and effort by providing a consistent and polished look for all of their products.

How can I access label templates for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of label templates for consultants on our website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can browse and download the templates that best suit your needs.

Can I customize the label templates with my own branding?

Yes, our label templates are fully customizable. You can add your own logo, adjust the colors and fonts, and include your contact information to personalize the labels for your business.

Are there different label templates available for different products?

Yes, we have a wide range of label templates available for various products, including food, kitchenware, and cookbooks. You can browse and download the templates that are specifically designed for the products you sell.

Do I need any special software to use the label templates?

No, you can easily edit and print our label templates using common software programs like Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat. We also provide instructions and tips for using the templates effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies