1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Invitation labels

1. Hi everyone,
    I am looking for label templates that some consultants use for sending out invites . These labels will have all of the information on them so that the host does not have to fill it all in.
    I am a consultant that has just started back after a break. I am very excited to get back into the business and I am so glad that I found this website. It is sooo great! Thanks in advance,
    Lisa

Aug 7, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Lisa...here you go. I also attached a label for unable to attend that directs them to my web site.

Attached Files:

3. Great idea

We need to do what ever possible to make a great show. I think that is great idea

Aug 7, 2005
  4. Thank you

Thank you very much for the labels. I will use them right away. :)

Aug 8, 2005
  5. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Here are the labels I use...
    I put them on the bottom of the invite. HOWEVER! The new invitations for our new kitchen show themes are set up differently than in the past. I can't put three labels at the bottom now (Host info, then Monthly special, then "Unable to attend" label). I've ordered the generic Kitchen Show invitations instead so I can keep doing it this way. Bummer...

Attached Files:

Aug 8, 2005
  6. Thanks

Thanks for these great labels. Great idea to put specials on the invite!!!

Lisa

Aug 8, 2005
  7. Thank you and need help!!

Thank you so much for the great labels! The guest special on the labels - MAGIC! You're good!

My problem/question is finding a decent format for the hostess to email me her guests' addresses. Anyone got something like that out there????

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Leslie DeMaio
    lm.demaio@verizon.net

Aug 9, 2005
  8. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

If they use excel I just have them send me the guest information, including phone and email, as an attachment. I then put it onto a template that I have and save it for the future. I could send her the template but then I wouldn't get phone numbers and email addresses. It is a little more work for me before her first party but after that we just have to update.

Aug 9, 2005
  9. Pampered Heather

Pampered Heather Novice Member

Guest List...

This one works pretty well - it's a word Doc so most people can use it with ease and they can use the arrow keys to navigate through it. I had my hosts fill it out and e-mail it back to me so I can mail the invites for them. It seems to be the one part of the host duties everyone hates the most.

Attached Files:

10. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I love this one! I definitely will use it!

Thanks!

Aug 9, 2005
  11. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks for sharing Heather! Love the flyer!

Aug 9, 2005
Have something to add?