• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Help a 5-Year-Old Fight Brain Cancer?

I'm glad you found something that works. I'm going to have to look at that postcard. I have a similar fundraiser, but I'm using a postcard with a picture of the child and the information about the fundraiser on the back.
molliepc
I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS!!! - Invitation for FundraiserI have been sending out invitations for my hosts, but now I'm doing a fundraiser and just don't think the PC invitations get the point across, so I'm designing my own fundraiser invitation for this situation... The fundraiser is for a 5 year old girl with a brain tumor, and the parents and family is raising money for her medical costs and a December brain surgery. I decided to put together our own invitation, but I'm not sure what we should put on it that would seem appropriate. Any ideas for what we could put on there?

PS - I REALLY could use help with this one! Lot's of people read this posting, but NOBODY responded!!! ANY ideas would be helpful! Any thoughts, brainstorms, anything! I'll piece it together. HEEELLLLLPPP!!!!

Last edited:
molliepc said:
I have been sending out invitations for my hosts, but now I'm doing a fundraiser and just don't think the PC invitations get the point across, so I'm designing my own fundraiser invitation for this situation... The fundraiser is for a 5 year old girl with a brain tumor, and the parents and family is raising money for her medical costs and a December brain surgery. I decided to put together our own invitation, but I'm not sure what we should put on it that would seem appropriate. Any ideas for what we could put on there?

PS - I REALLY could use help with this one! Lot's of people read this posting, but NOBODY responded!!! ANY ideas would be helpful! Any thoughts, brainstorms, anything! I'll piece it together. HEEELLLLLPPP!!!!

Did you get any help? I could use the ideas myself... can I see what you used? Mine is a fundraiser for a preschool looking to earn extra $$ for outdoor equipment.

inviteHere is a postcard I'm using for a fundraiser invite. Print on colored cardstock, cut and mail out. This one is being sent to people who know what "Hannah's Fund" is so no explanation of the purpose was necessary.

In addition to this postcard, the mom will be sending a letter home at preschool. It contains the purpose of the fund and a few bullet points about the actual fundraiser along with my website address. This will be attached to an itemized order form. Catalogs are available from the teacher but they didn't want to pass out too much.

Good luck....BEE

Attachments

• Hannah'sFund.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
beepampered said:
Here is a postcard I'm using for a fundraiser invite. Print on colored cardstock, cut and mail out. This one is being sent to people who know what "Hannah's Fund" is so no explanation of the purpose was necessary.

In addition to this postcard, the mom will be sending a letter home at preschool. It contains the purpose of the fund and a few bullet points about the actual fundraiser along with my website address. This will be attached to an itemized order form. Catalogs are available from the teacher but they didn't want to pass out too much.

Good luck....BEE

That's great Bee!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the situation with the 5 year old girl and her upcoming surgery. Fundraisers are a great way to come together and support a cause close to our hearts. As for the invitation, I completely understand wanting to make it more personal and fitting for the fundraiser. Some ideas for the invitation could be including a picture of the little girl or a short blurb about her story, along with the details of the event and how the funds raised will be used to support her and her family during this difficult time. You could also mention any special activities or raffles that will be taking place at the fundraiser to encourage people to attend and donate. I hope these ideas help and I wish you the best of luck with your fundraiser! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

1. How do I host a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef is easy and fun! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and tools, including digital invitations and order forms. You can also utilize the online party feature to invite more people and increase your sales. Plus, with our high-quality products, your fundraiser is sure to be a hit!

2. How much money can we raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the number of guests, the sales made, and the percentage of commission agreed upon. On average, fundraisers can make between $500 to $1000 or more. Plus, with Pampered Chef's generous commission rates, your organization can earn up to 25% of the total sales!

3. Are there any costs associated with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no costs associated with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and tools, including invitations, order forms, and digital marketing resources, completely free of charge. Your Pampered Chef consultant will also handle all the shipping and handling fees for orders placed during the fundraiser.

4. Can we customize the products offered in our fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products offered in your fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Your consultant will work with you to create a curated list of products that best fit your organization's needs and preferences. You can also include special product bundles or promotions to entice more sales and increase your fundraising potential.

5. What support does Pampered Chef offer during the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers continuous support throughout your fundraiser. Your consultant will be available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the process. We also offer online training and resources to help you make the most out of your fundraiser. And, our customer service team is always ready to assist with any product or order inquiries from your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • PCCHeather0506